Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #1
Novantix
Novantix began at the beginning.

Device: onyx max carta, onyx max carta pro 2, kobo aura one
Where do I find ONYX sdk?

Hi there, I am looking for the onyx max carta pro 2 sdk. I had seen a video where the specifications sheet says that there is an open sdk for the onyx max carta pro 2.

Does anyone know where I can find these sdks? Or are these meant to be the android operating system which is open?

If so, how can I modify the operating system. I am a beginner, but, would love to be able to edit my onyx max carta and tinker with it.
Novantix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:36 AM   #2
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novantix View Post
an open sdk [...] Or are these meant to be the android operating system which is open? [...] If so, how can I modify the operating system. I am a beginner, but, would love to be able to edit my onyx max carta and tinker with it.
How much of a beginner? It's not clear what you want to achieve.
The SDK augments the system, which per se does not contain, for example, "refresh_epd_screen()" or "set_mode_A2()".
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #3
fgdas
Addict
fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fgdas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 13inch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novantix View Post
Hi there, I am looking for the onyx max carta pro 2 sdk. I had seen a video where the specifications sheet says that there is an open sdk for the onyx max carta pro 2.
Marketing language.
Onyx was never open and I would not expect to be open anytime soon.
fgdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 03:35 PM   #4
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
Marketing language.
Onyx was never open and I would not expect to be open anytime soon.
People have access to the source.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 08:45 AM   #5
zeng
Enthusiast
zeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverzeng exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Please check

https://github.com/onyx-intl/OnyxAndroidSample
zeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2017, 01:43 PM   #6
onyxuser
onyxuser began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeng View Post
Сan anyone tell where to find the source of the U-Boot bootloader for Onyx Max Carta ?
onyxuser is offline   Reply With Quote