Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
lateasusual
lateasusual began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 Red
Did your PRS-T1 reset button stay recessed?

I noted that the first time I had to use the reset button on the T1 that the button did not come back flush to the surface of the reader. It stayed recessed inside the reader. I have had to reset the reader since then and I do get the slightest click when I push the button so it does still functions to reset. Just wondering if everyone else had their reset button stay recessed once they used it.
lateasusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
lateasusual

How do you get the PRS-T1 box to appear beside your post? Is there a sub-forum for the T1 that I am not seeing? Thanks.

Last edited by lateasusual; 01-28-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Advert
Old 01-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lateasusual View Post
How do you get the PRS-T1 box to appear beside your post?
When you're making a new post, there's a box named "Prefix" immediately left of the subject box. Select it there. Not sure if you can go back and edit the first post to include it.

Edit: I opened one of my old posts and seems the option to set the prefix isn't available on an edit.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 01-28-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
lateasusual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
When you're making a new post, there's a box named "Prefix" immediately left of the subject box. Select it there. Not sure if you can go back and edit the first post to include it.

Edit: I opened one of my old posts and seems the option to set the prefix isn't available on an edit.
Thank you much! I will remember that for next time. I did not see it as an option for editing either.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but I've never seen any reader reset button that is flush to the surface.
They are recessed so there won't be any risk you press it my mistake. It's meant to be a little bit tricky, kind of...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert