Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 09:33 AM   #181
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps67 View Post
I have both and I complain about both: where is the problem?

seriously: when I bought my first ereader, a Paperwhite 3, I chose a Kindle because it simply was the most widespread used. I was a novice so I thought that it could be easier to find help respect than other ereder.

When I bought the KA1 the only thing I was really interested was the larger screen. All the nice things about Kobo, and also some that I like least, I discovered later.

Neither device is my ideal ereder but that chimera does not exist. And if somebody has a Kindle may he can't afford the expense for buying another ereder also if there are some things he would change in his Kindle. Or simply may be that someone don't want to become a device collector.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Very true.
I agree. Most people probably buy whichever reader has the higher number of features that are important to them, Then as PS67 says, we come here to complain about the things we don't like.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote