Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
pckopp
Enthusiast
pckopp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, eReader
Kindle for Android

I haven't been around for a bit but still use my Kindle or the app every day.

Is there a forum or thread relating to using the Kindle app on Android? I didn't see one during a first look.

My specific question is how has sideloading changed and how is it now done. I have several Android phones and tablets and I'm not sure they all work the same. Any pointers appreciated.

Forum Managers - please feel free to move this to the correct place.

Thank you!
Old 03-31-2016, 05:22 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Here is the kindle forum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140
Old 04-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Member has been correctly redirected to the appropriate area, so this thread is now closed.

Thanks.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread

Tags
android, kindle, sideloading