Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-15-2018, 07:07 AM   #1
Wildkitten
Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.Wildkitten trips the light fantastic.

Device: aucun
Smile Bonjour Hello

Hello,
I use "calibre" to manage the libraries of all the family.
Reading me is as useful as breathing.

Thank you for your work.

Ps : Translated with google because I'm bad at English
Wildkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:35 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Bonjour Wildkitten and welcome to MobileRead. I expect your English is way better than my French
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:30 PM   #3
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Wazzup, Wildkitten? Welcome to MobileRead! Great place to chill.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote