Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #1
jass richards
jassrichards
jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: none
The Blasphemy Tour

Two Canadian atheists go on a cross-country speaking tour of American Bible Colleges, and oh god, they end up committing all sorts of blasphemies.

(In The Road Trip Dialogues, the prequel, Rev and Dylan are charged with blasphemy for adding “‘Blessed are they that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stone.’ Psalms 137:9” to a Right-to-Life billboard just outside Algonquin Park. As a result of a well-publicized court trial, the American Atheist Consortium offers an all-expenses-paid speaking tour of American Bible Colleges. The Blasphemy Tour is the story of that tour.)

The Blasphemy Tour: where philosophy essay meets stand-up.

Available in print and in various e-formats at the usual online stores.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/158120
http://www.amazon.com/The-Blasphemy-...8946734&sr=8-2
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9781926891453
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BTcover200x300.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	87355  
jass richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Your smashwords link is missing a : after http...

Looks interesting. Any videos out there?
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
jass richards
jassrichards
jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.jass richards can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

thanks for pointing that out (but I don't see it!) - here's the link again

as for a video, hah! I WISH! anyone out there know anyone into films and moviemaking...I do have someone interested in the prequel, The Road Trip Dialogues...
Old 06-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jass richards View Post
thanks for pointing that out (but I don't see it!) - here's the link again

as for a video, hah! I WISH! anyone out there know anyone into films and moviemaking...I do have someone interested in the prequel, The Road Trip Dialogues...
This link works this time... before the visible link was correct, but the actual hyperlink behind it was wrong.

As for video, yeah, this project looks like it really lends itself to video much more than written, though I may still read it too. :-)
Old 06-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
I downloaded the sample from Smashwords, and found that the formatting was truly awful, even by Smashwords standards - the font sizes change without rhyme or reason.

I would probably have bought the full version, but the formatting makes it unreadable.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
twowheels
Wizard

The Amazon version looks good on Kindle for iOS. I didn't try my real kindle.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #7
blasphemy
blasphemy began at the beginning.

The sample was great
I will also link to the kindle sample. Good luck!
blasphemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:50 AM   #8
jass richards
jassrichards

AlexBell, my apologies about the smashwords formatting. I didn't realize there was a problem until recently (smashwords accepted my upload). I had switched formatters. My original formatter is now redoing it and I should be able to upload a new version very soon. Please try again in a few days. And contact me, I'll give you a discount for your trouble!
Old 06-15-2012, 03:10 AM   #9
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jass richards View Post
AlexBell, my apologies about the smashwords formatting. I didn't realize there was a problem until recently (smashwords accepted my upload). I had switched formatters. My original formatter is now redoing it and I should be able to upload a new version very soon. Please try again in a few days. And contact me, I'll give you a discount for your trouble!
Thanks so much for your response; I really appreciate it.

You don't owe me anything as it was only the sample I downloaded in ePub format. Just let me know please when the new version is available, and I'll buy it.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:50 AM   #10
jass richards
jassrichards

Okay, I uploaded the new version to smashwords late last night. Downloaded the EPUB and it looks good. I assume (I HOPE) that means the other formats are now good as well.

Tags
atheist, funny, irreverent, jass richards, the blasphemy tour