Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #23296
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I would like to try diving some day. Snorkeling in the Caribbean was fun... but it is freaking HARD to swim down in that salty water, and you can not get that far before you need turn around for air. I know that is not really the point of snorkeling... but I saw stuff below I wanted a better look at! LOL
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #23297
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I would like to try diving some day. Snorkeling in the Caribbean was fun... but it is freaking HARD to swim down in that salty water, and you can not get that far before you need turn around for air. I know that is not really the point of snorkeling... but I saw stuff below I wanted a better look at! LOL
Exactly WHY I learned to dive. I went snorkeling on a dive boat off coast of Malaysia 25 years ago... watched divers going down n stying dwn got envious n signed up for lessons soon as boat got back to shop. If you can swim n you can breath, you can dive. I go so jazzed I kept taking more and more cert classes every vacation. Now hold Rescue Diver, Dive Master, n Master Scuba Diver, plus a dozen other specialty certs It's 2nd most fun thing to do with your clothes off.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #23298
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It's 2nd most fun thing to do with your clothes off.
If you go diving with your clothes off, aren't you going to get arrested?

Black coffee in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #23299
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
How you can tell Lucas is ready for a nap. 1) he sits without trying to crawl over you, the pillow, or whatever might be next to him. 2) he turns himself from a sitting position to laying across your arm and lap. 3) he allows you toput him on your shoulder without protesting. 4) youcan drink your beverage without him grabbing for it.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #23300
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
If you go diving with your clothes off, aren't you going to get arrested?

Black coffee in my cup.
I guess that depends on how good you look and where you are doing it...
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2013, 02:17 PM   #23301
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Round one -- bagged "black" tea. Still, pretty tasty.

Along with steel cut oats over (previously frozen, now microwaved hot) cherries and blueberries, with a little maple syrup and buttermilk.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #23302
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ohhhhh frozen fruit in oatmeal. Brilliant!
Old 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #23303
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Plain coffee in my cup and getting started on the pile of laundry.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #23304
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Right now, some loose pu-erh tea from the local Asian market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Ohhhhh frozen fruit in oatmeal. Brilliant!
I also use a frozen three-berry mix (blackberry, raspberry and blueberry) that I get in sacks from the local Costco. I assume it's intended for pie bakers.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #23305
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I had a white chocolate mocha a while back. So good. I am going to try the frozen berries one of these days.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:42 PM   #23306
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I guess that depends on how good you look and where you are doing it...
Or what might be around to nibble on your bait. Diving 'can' be dangerous.

Pre-breakfast dive done. One hour surface interval, then next dive. Thank God for Nitrox!

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #23307
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Milk, to go with the blondie I'm eating.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #23308
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

using calibre to convert for the first time. sooo many options. What the hell do I do?
Old 01-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #23309
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Just choose the output format, ProfCrash. Ignore others.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #23310
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Thank you

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?