Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
nollert
nollert began at the beginning.

Device: Kindke
New Kindle Owner

I just got my new Kindle and I'm looking for ways to unlock PDF files. I'm starting to read the forums but things don't seem to well organized. Looks like it will take a lot of digging.

Tom
nollert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Tom.

Perhaps you could be a little more specific?

Are you talking about stripping drm?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome!

The forum guidelines preclude providing links or specific information about cracking DRM (or asking for it actually). But if you google on de-drm Adobe Adept you may find stuff.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #4
nollert
nollert began at the beginning.

Device: Kindke
I've found most of what I need

I have been able to piece together what I need in terms of removing DRM and conversions. I found most of the information outside of this forum - some nice step by step manuals and discussions.
Thanks for your initial replies.
nollert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Wonderful!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert