Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Whispersync for voice crashed my touch

Yesterday I set to download David Copperfield and Dracula so I could test the new whispersync for voice. This morning I found my touch rebooting in the morning. When it finished rebooting I saw it start to download the two audiobooks again. About 10 minutes later it rebooted. This happened two more times until I finally told it to cancel the download.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Actually I don't think that the Audible player on Kindle Touch supports Whispersync for Voice yet. I think we can expect an update to add this feature (and others) in the next month or two.

However, I just tried to download Dracula audiobook, and sure enough, it got to about 50% and rebooted (and hung! necessitating a hard reset). I think there must be some problem on Amazon's end with that particular title. David Copperfield downloaded okay.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert