Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Koko
thinking thing
Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.

Device: xx
Upgrading kindle touch special offers for European costumers

Hi, I want to buy a kindle touch as a Christmas gift. I'm not sure whether I should buy one with special offers or without. Are there any European kindle touch users out there who own the kindle touch with special offers and that have later upgraded it to without later for a fee?
P.S.: I know the kindle touch does not ship to Europe yet, but I will make someone in the US send it to me.
Koko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Koko
thinking thing
Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.

Device: xx
Been in contact with Amazon CS, and according to them you can do it.
----
From the Amazon CS:
Thank you for your time.
You can opt of out the special offer but your account will be charged $30 (plus tax) for unsubscribing from special offers.
By unsubscribing, you will be charged for the price difference between Kindle and Kindle with Special Offers if your device was originally purchased at a subsidized price.
Amazon is able to offer the Kindle at a subsidized price by delivering Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers.
Koko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #3
Micky0711
Micky0711 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
I upgraded my Touch SO to the normal Touch version for 40$
Micky0711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
europe, kindle touch, special offers