Notices

Old 07-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
jetreader
Banned
jetreader doesn't litterjetreader doesn't litter

Device: jetbook
formating text for mac users

Need an advice.
I use Book Designer 4.0 to format e-books on my PC and then download them into my jetBook. A friend of mine asking what programm he can use for the same purpose if he uses Mac?
jetreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
microsoft word and book creator (check it out in the workshop part of the forum)

or he should get windows emulation.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert