Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #1
WWilf
WWilf began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Belgian Newspapers error download

For some reason my downloads from Dutch language dayly newspapers no longer functions properly. The download gets only the list of articles, no articles itself. Thsi is the case for GAZET VAN ANTWERPEN, DE STANDAARD, HET LAATSTE NIEUWS; i did not check the others because they are either from the same owner or require passwords for access. The French language newspapers from Belgium (at least one LA LIBRE BELGIQUE) works fine.

Am I doing something wrong, has the recipe changed or have the parameters of the websites changed?
WWilf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
belgium, recipe update