Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
JFS-NMF
JFS-NMF began at the beginning.

Device: nook
remove_tags does not work

I am having great difficulty creating recipes. Most recently, I have tried the following:

remove_tags = [dict(name='div', attrs={'class':'clearfix'})]
remove_tags_after = [dict(name='div',attrs={'id':'wrapper'})]

Neither line has any effect on that is produced; no tags are removed.
Is there some other syntax or element required in the recipe for for these lines to work?
JFS-NMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFS-NMF View Post
I am having great difficulty creating recipes. Most recently, I have tried the following:

remove_tags = [dict(name='div', attrs={'class':'clearfix'})]
remove_tags_after = [dict(name='div',attrs={'id':'wrapper'})]

Neither line has any effect on that is produced; no tags are removed.
Is there some other syntax or element required in the recipe for for these lines to work?
Post your full recipe, inside CODE tags, and preferably also inside SPOILER tags and I'll take a look. Offhand, I suspect an indent error, or possibly a typo or misunderstanding of the page source html. In particular, remove_tags_after, can be tricky to get right.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert