Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 11-02-2020, 09:40 AM   #481
hellnoob
hellnoob began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW4(2018) India
@pdurrant, please enable PM for me. thanks.
hellnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 11:35 AM   #482
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellnoob View Post
@pdurrant, please enable PM for me. thanks.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2020, 10:15 PM   #483
lii
lii began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
@pdurrant, could you please enable my PM capabilities?
lii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 11:43 PM   #484
comradesven
comradesven began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
I assert that I am no spammer and would like PM enabled. Thanks!
comradesven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 02:23 AM   #485
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lii View Post
@pdurrant, could you please enable my PM capabilities?
Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comradesven View Post
I assert that I am no spammer and would like PM enabled. Thanks!
You seem to have PMs enabled already.
Advert
Old 11-04-2020, 02:56 AM   #486
comradesven
comradesven began at the beginning.

Device: PW4
Quote:
You seem to have PMs enabled already.
Apologies for blindly assuming.
comradesven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:11 PM   #487
lii
lii began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
Thank you!
lii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:13 AM   #488
icyjbourne
icyjbourne began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
@pdurrant please enable my PM. Thank you in advance!
icyjbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:55 AM   #489
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyjbourne View Post
@pdurrant please enable my PM. Thank you in advance!
Done.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:31 PM   #490
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi @pdurrant, I'm new here, could you please enable pm and editing post for me? Thanks.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:47 AM   #491
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyzz View Post
Hi @pdurrant, I'm new here, could you please enable pm and editing post for me? Thanks.
You now have PM access. You'll just have to wait for post editing privileges. If a follow-up post won't be sufficient, report your post and ask for a mod to edit it.
Old 11-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #492
jagganaut
jagganaut began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Would be lovely to be able to send pms so I can get some help with my Kindle PW 4 watetproof
jagganaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 05:21 AM   #493
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagganaut View Post
Would be lovely to be able to send pms so I can get some help with my Kindle PW 4 watetproof
You seem to have that capability already.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:40 AM   #494
thanhems
thanhems began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hi @pdurrant, I'm new here, could you please enable PM.
I have a trouble with my kobo and I love this forum.
Thanks.
thanhems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #495
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhems View Post
Hi @pdurrant, I'm new here, could you please enable PM.
I have a trouble with my kobo and I love this forum.
Thanks.
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature