Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
$.99 Spring Special - Great Beach Reads...

LEAVE ME GASPING is the first title in a series featuring female sleuth Del Jakes, a high-stakes mystery that pairs feminine sensibilities with sleek, fast-paced storytelling. A childhood friend is missing and Del travels home to coastal Florida. In a whirlwind of clues and revelations, the sleuth and her cohorts move from a grungy marina grill to a luxurious waterfront enclave; Sound side towns to Gulf side mangrove thickets; suspicion to trust; despair to hope-and grief to love.

ESCAPING CELIA is the story of Carly O'Shea, whose long-awaited solo vacation is derailed when her mother, aunt, and relentless cousin Celia invade her seaside cottage. Stir in a snarly runaway teen, a hot guitar player, a cool Southern boy, a gun-toting matron, and a wise boardwalk barista-and you've got the kind of summer stew that gives everybody heartburn!

TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
drnvs
drnvs is on a distinguished road

Device: ebookwise, Kindle 2, Liberati
In what format should I download this book for my ebookwise?
drnvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnvs View Post
In what format should I download this book for my ebookwise?
Gosh, I don't know - I'm sorry. Maybe someone else here will help.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!

After amazing sales in the month of March, this $.99 Spring Special for Great Beach Reads was extended into April.

Many thanks to all of you who have purchased LEAVE ME GASPING or ESCAPING CELIA and are helping to get the word out!