Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-17-2017, 04:44 PM   #451
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
WiFiServer

Hi!

WiFiServer application is available in the new test build:

http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/files/test/

See details here

http://en.vlasovsoft.net
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:00 PM   #452
Nemo1984
Connoisseur
Nemo1984 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Good day,

Since last version of KoboLauncher, 2017-10-18, QtFrotz stopped working. Is is that Frotz hasn't been update for too long and something changed in the way KoboLaunch handles the applications?

Regards
Nemo1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:14 PM   #453
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo1984 View Post
Good day,

Since last version of KoboLauncher, 2017-10-18, QtFrotz stopped working. Is is that Frotz hasn't been update for too long and something changed in the way KoboLaunch handles the applications?

Regards
Thanks, I will check it
Old 10-20-2017, 03:55 AM   #454
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo1984 View Post
Good day,

Regards
I've added Frotz to the latest test build

please try.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #455
Nemo1984
Connoisseur
Nemo1984 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post

please try.
It works great! Yeah, I figured out I forgot to put back frotz.sh, I just copied the folder. Thanks!
Nemo1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 04:29 AM   #456
stanlefor
Connoisseur
stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
thanks yok, I used to use the tweaks, so I had never tried. I simply moved your script under the launcher directory and modified the kobo_launcher.ini file with
Code:
nightmode = nightmode.sh
and it works - thanks a million!

EDIT: I should add: the above works if you move nightomode.sh in the Kobolauncher subdirectoyr. Otherwise the command must be
Code:
nightmode = /mnt/onboard/.kobo/nightmode.sh /mnt/onboard
Hi there,
I'm trying to use night mode on aura one, but it looks like it doesn't work...
Tried both solutions above, without success.

Any help?
Thanks

EDIT : Found how to!!!
I make a post into the night mode thread

Last edited by stanlefor; 11-19-2017 at 09:25 AM.
stanlefor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:00 AM   #457
Guibz
Guibz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi sergeyvl12,

Really good application. I want to buy this apps for my Kobo Aura H2O. I love chess, but i love Go game too.
In his application, go game is inside ?
If yes, i'll buy from your website to encourage enhanced your application
Guibz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #458
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guibz View Post
Hi sergeyvl12,

Really good application. I want to buy this apps for my Kobo Aura H2O. I love chess, but i love Go game too.
In his application, go game is inside ?
If yes, i'll buy from your website to encourage enhanced your application
The VlasovsoftLauncher has Chess, Checkers, Sokoban, Reversi, Gomoku and Sudoku
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #459
nicolas161
Enthusiast
nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post

please try.
Hi,

I have installed pbchess and it is a nice app, thank you very much for your work.

There's a problem, though; I am using it without Kobo Start Menu, and when I hit the button that should take me back to nickel, my Kobo Glo HD freezes, and I have to reset it. I am using an old firmware (3.15).

I have already created an empty "nickel" file on the "vlasovsoft" folder in order to make it work, but it still does this. Do you know what could be wrong?

Also, is there any way to make the launcher start with the light turned on? When I start it now, it always has the light turned off.

Thanks a lot!

nicolas161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:44 PM   #460
nicolas161
Enthusiast
nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.nicolas161 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Duplicated message. Please ignore.

Last edited by nicolas161; 03-13-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 05:00 PM   #461
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Have you processed the PNGs before install pbchess?
Old 03-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #462
nicolas161
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by boriar View Post
Have you processed the PNGs before install pbchess?
Yes, the PNG was processed and pbchess starts when opening the file.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:58 AM   #463
nicolas161
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas161 View Post
Hi,

I have installed pbchess and it is a nice app, thank you very much for your work.

There's a problem, though; I am using it without Kobo Start Menu, and when I hit the button that should take me back to nickel, my Kobo Glo HD freezes, and I have to reset it. I am using an old firmware (3.15).

I have already created an empty "nickel" file on the "vlasovsoft" folder in order to make it work, but it still does this. Do you know what could be wrong?

Also, is there any way to make the launcher start with the light turned on? When I start it now, it always has the light turned off.

Thanks a lot!

After some testing, I can confirm that it works well on firmware 3.18.0, but not on 3.15.0. On 3.16.0 the exit button works, but it takes nearly 30 seconds to return to nickel.

It would be nice to keep using 3.15.0, since it is by far the most responsive version, but if I cannot find a solution to this I'll just switch.

Last edited by nicolas161; 03-14-2018 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:53 PM   #464
boriar
Evangelist

What version have you installed? The latest build is here
Old 03-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #465
nicolas161
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by boriar View Post
What version have you installed? The latest build is here
I was running the latest version. But nevermind, I switched to 3.19.576, which doesn't have the Kobo chess app but seems to have a lot of available patches, and pbchess works perfectly, so the problem is fixed, at least for me.

Thanks for your help!