Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 02-24-2019, 06:18 PM   #1
Kekay
Kekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Calibre visual themes

Hi guys!

I'm making new visual for Calibre, but I'm not a programer so it has being difficult for me to understand the guide to make changes as a whole , like... i dont want just to make new icons, i want to make changes in all the visual side...specially the interface, i dont want to change the color of my Windows for calibre to also change, i want an independent interface in this sence.
Can somebody help or indicate something to helpe do this? Is there anything i can do to make this easier?
I know i should learn the programing basics but at the moment i do not have the time..

I'm all ears,

thanks in advance
Kekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 09:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm afraid you need to be able to program to make those kinds of changes.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2019, 05:25 PM   #3
Kekay
Kekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Calibre visual themes

Hello Kovid!

It's a pleasure to talk to you man! What a great job you have done for all of us! Thanks also for your fast feedback!

Yeah..I think i will need to go deeper then, it has beeing hard for me to learn to program, I'm more into the visual side. But i know is too important to have some knowledge of program in the belt.
So I will try once more to learn the Wizard skils XD

Cheers man!

thanks again
Kekay is offline   Reply With Quote