Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-07-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
emehlya
emehlya began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge
So many dead sites... Anybody still have files?

I dragged my PE out of the closet, and after a little research realized it could do so much more if I updated it!
So, I had previously updated it to Ermine but wanted a fresh start. I still had the golden Dingo and Ermine upgrade files on my computer, and the Universal Allmine 0.5 link was still live, so I used that and everything went smoothly.
However, I'm unable to add a Google account, with the same "can't establish reliable data connection" error that many others reported -- and it sounds like most of them were able to fix that with PE Golden Allmine rc3.
Unfortunately, every single link I have found is dead. Does anyone still have this update file?
emehlya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage eDGe
I do.
Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:00 PM   #3
emehlya

You wretched tease.

Would you be willing to post somewhere, or email me? My username + gmail.com
Old 10-08-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
Burgher
Connoisseur
Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Burgher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage eDGe
Sorry, didn't mean to tease. Just didn't have time to upload at the time of the first reply.

PEONLYGoldenAllmineErmineRC3.zip
Burgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #5
emehlya

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately, this was not the magic fix I was hoping it would be.
I still had the "reliable data connection" error. What got me past that was toggling off and back on the background data sync, but now I can't get Market to open. This one might be my internet connection, so I'll give it another go at work tomorrow.