Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 07-19-2017, 02:16 PM   #46
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Anyone have this?
https://www.audible.com/pd/Classics/...0487962&sr=1-1

I'm told it's amazing.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 10:51 AM   #47
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The Universe is a funny place.

ApK

Last edited by ApK; 10-02-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: 'Cuz there's no 'delete' feature....
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2017, 12:54 PM   #48
ApK
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Normally as soon as I requested a book here, I find it at a library or a friend lends it to me, or I find a really cheap deal on it. Let's see if it still happens now that I've stated it:
Does anyone have Lion of Lucerne by Brad Thor to send to me?

Yup, this thread is like freakin' magical thinking for me. Just got a free audiobook offer from estories.com, and they have the book. Amazing.

Last edited by ApK; 01-25-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #49
lossgenius
lossgenius began at the beginning.

Device: Android app
Anyone have: "The 5 love languages"

https://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Deve...XMNTY1ARBFW3B&
lossgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 09:05 AM   #50
ApK

Deleted---this thread is amazing.
ApK

Last edited by ApK; 03-08-2019 at 02:39 PM.
Advert
Old 04-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #51
Neverending
Neverending began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks!

If anyone has Infinite by Jeremy Robinson or Zombie Fallout book 1 by Mark Tufo that would be awesome. I can't decide which would be better but Infinite looks better.
Neverending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 08:53 PM   #52
ApK

deleted--I'm just stunned. I know it's just coincidence. I'm a scientist, a rational person.
But please don't ever take this thread down or the magic might be lost.

Last edited by ApK; 03-08-2019 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:03 PM   #53
ApK

Hi again,

[edited]

(Is the one free suggested book offer even still in effect? I'm surprised how little love this thread gets.)

Last edited by ApK; 09-16-2020 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:15 PM   #54
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
(Is the one free suggested book offer even still in effect? I'm surprised how little love this thread gets.)
The links are still active, so I'd say it's still in effect.

I'm also surprised. I thought it would get far more activity than it has. It's a great way to get a free book, provided someone here has the book you want.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 11:14 AM   #55
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
I can't believe I never took advantage of this thread. I suppose it is because many of the books I look for aren't exactly well-known titles. I do have a couple of popular titles I thought of, though. If anyone has any of the following (some for me, some for the wife) if you could gift them my way it would be most appreciated:

Thanks,
skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 12:28 PM   #56
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
I can't believe I never took advantage of this thread. I suppose it is because many of the books I look for aren't exactly well-known titles. I do have a couple of popular titles I thought of, though. If anyone has any of the following (some for me, some for the wife) if you could gift them my way it would be most appreciated:

Thanks,
skinmaan
Hey, skinmaan -- I can help out with The Name of the Wind. PM me your details.

Last edited by CRussel; 05-04-2020 at 01:54 PM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 11:32 AM   #57
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
I have tried to send two friends a book, but it is not going through. When my friend asked Audible, it says maybe I have to be an active member to send the book, even though the app acts like it went through and does not say that from my phone. Not sure. I successfully received one book free recently from one of the same friends.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 06:36 PM   #58
brianlg
brianlg began at the beginning.

Device: paperwhite
Anyone have either of
- The Shining - Stephen King
- IT - Stephen King
brianlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 06:40 PM   #59
ApK

Trying for magical thinking one more time:

Would someone send me Sirocco - St. Nicholas Salvage & Wrecking, Book 2, by Dana Haynes?

https://www.audible.com/pd/Sirocco-Audiobook/109409708X

Thanks!
ApK
Old 05-27-2021, 01:12 PM   #60
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Trying for magical thinking one more time:

Would someone send me Sirocco - St. Nicholas Salvage & Wrecking, Book 2, by Dana Haynes?

https://www.audible.com/pd/Sirocco-Audiobook/109409708X

Thanks!
ApK
If you just want to listen to it, it's the current weekly rental at Downpour for $1.99. Details here.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote