Old 01-25-2017, 02:27 PM   #1
miqlas
miqlas began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Calibre on Haiku

Hi guys,

let me introduce you Calibre on Haiku (x86_64):

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

It is just a quick and dirty port, but it works wonderfully. Okay, the automatic device detection doesn't works yet, but the library shows up, can read and convert books, and it is pretty fast, i haven't expected so good performance on Haiku.

As i told, it is a dirty build, compiled with islinux, but i'll try to patch it correctly and i'll send the patches to the main git repo.

That's for now folks.

-- miqlas
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20303fef3470481a8e9b952c93f58976.png
Views:	388
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	154487  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-25-2017 at 03:06 PM.
miqlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

Please take a few moments to read our Posting Guidelines, in particular the part about the maximum image size allowed (600x600 pixels). Images that violate those guidelines may be deleted.

It is every member's responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines and follow them.

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2017, 09:57 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Cool, feel free to send in patches, calibre already contains patches for BSD, which were contributed by BSD users.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:16 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Oh, my brain went elsewhere!

ebook manager
updated weekly by Kovid
invaluable

FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote