Connoisseur
robb01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Same issue
robb01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
It was working well for me earlier today.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2010, 01:26 PM   #18
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVLarson View Post
It seems to be working now. Was down about 5 hours. Perhaps down was wrong, it was like a flopping zombie on the floor, trying to work but failing in a disturbing way...

Sorry, been working on another horror book lately.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #19
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Not only are the UK titles back, but - unless I'm mistaken - there's a small improvement in their presentation.

Previously, if you did a search, the results would show all relevant titles, with the US price, regardless of geographic restrictions. When you clicked through to the book's page, you would see either the (usually higher) local price, or a message saying that no pricing info is available (because of geo restrictions).

Now, the search results page shows the local price, and only shows books available in your region. That's an improvement, because you no longer have to futily click through to find the real price and whether the book is available.

At least, I think this is right. I haven't done an exhaustive test. The above is based on a quick look only.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #20
blackcat
Connoisseur
blackcat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire HD, Ipad 4
Mine still shows US prices, but it is restricting the ones to UK availability only
blackcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert