Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 08:06 AM   #46
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hi DeSilva. I didn't get your first email, but I picked up your second a few minutes ago and the book's on its way (I added its sequel, too). Happy reading.

Good ideas, Kumabjorn. I'll bounce them up right away, though -- without advertising the fact -- regular visitors and buyers are quietly given plenty surprise bonuses behind the scenes.

And what are you doing 'buying' those books? This is supposed to be a free offer to pals here. Get yourself straight back into the bookstore and email me with a couple of other titles that catch your eye so that I can send them over with our compliments. My pleasure, I assure you.

Thanks, folks. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:49 AM   #47
desilva
desilva began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Thanks Neil, I received both books and converted them to mobi. I look forward to reading them, thanks for your generosity and I hope you prosper in your endeavor.
desilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #48
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Neil, you're a gem. Thanks for my book and your comments about the world of books down under. I understand it a lot more now - I still don't like it but at least I know more about it!
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:19 PM   #49
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Neil
So very kind of you to share as you do with us. Sorry I forgot to indicate format... thanks for sending both.
Julie
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #50
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're more than welcome, folks. Happy reading. Neil
Advert
Old 09-17-2010, 11:03 PM   #51
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
By the way, Neil...
I really like the way BeWrite is organized. It is a joy to browse. Thanks, again.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:27 AM   #52
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
You are too generous...

BTW, I love the design of your website...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:30 AM   #53
neilmarr
neilmarr

Thankee koindlee maams. Love. Neil
Old 09-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #54
Balearic
Balearic began at the beginning.

Device: K3 WiFi/G3
Neil,

Thanks for the copy of PRESTWICK in mobi format.

Looks great on the K3.
Balearic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #55
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Balearic

Welcome to mobileread ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #56
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
it is indeed hard to find words at the display of such a generousity. (I know because i tried to) I shouldn't wonder too much about it since it seems to be an universal truth for every human language that more idioms for unpleasant than for the joyoful happenings are present, but regardless of that - sometimes I think I should share YGGs sig: (I used to think my English wasn't too bad, then I joined this forum)

I'm still looking for a word enabling me to express how impressed and touched I am, since the usage of gentleman in matters of honourable and in all means great behaviour, has been as much often misused as speaking of love when feelings of another nature had to be discussed. Yet I still have found none better.
If there is one I am all willing to listen.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #57
neilmarr
neilmarr

I was truly touched by your PM, Freeshadow. It makes whatever we can do to lighten the daily load on reg'lar folks worthwhile. Many, many thanks.

And sorry, Balearic. I didn't realise you were so new to the forums when you dropped me a line. Apologies -- here's the 'official' great-to-have-your-new-company post. Hope you'll stick around. There are worse places to hang out than at MR.

Very best wishes to you and to all my other pals here who drop the odd wee request for a title or two. I can assure you, it's my pleasure, my wee house's pleasure and also the pleasure of our authors, all of whom generously give me carte blanche to make these little freeby offers here. You won't find our books up for grabs elsewhere. They're too valuable to give away to anyone but pals.

We get sound advice, encouragement, vrtual friendship (is there another kind?) and occasional brief reviews in return from you guys. But even if you just enjoy a read -- that's payment a-plenty.

Bestest. Neil
Old 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #58
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
all of whom generously give me carte blanche to make these little freeby offers here
his work is what's most near to an artists heart, so what can we say to those who empower you to share their dearest?

*bows deeply*
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #59
neilmarr
neilmarr

The very close author-editor relationship that develops over the months of work on a title and the number of authors we work with for several years on rolling series, etc, Freeshadow, means that they're all good pals and we all think along the same lines when it comes to sharing and exposing work. They're a great bunch of folks. Cheers. Neil
Old 09-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #60
sherbearjt08
Connoisseur
sherbearjt08 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Not received request

I sent a request from my home email and haven't heard anything. Sent it on Friday. Thanks!

The House in the Riddle by Liza Granville
The Devil Can Wait by Marta Stephens

Thank you.
Sher French
sherbearjt08 is offline   Reply With Quote