Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-29-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Cormier
Cormier began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch
Sony Reader Library just sits at start

Hi everyone. I'm running OS 10.6 and I've been having problems with this software when I open the application. It shows a blank, white window and thats it. In the menu bar, I can select options from the pulldown menus but nothing pops up. I tried uninstalling it using the Terminal and reinstalling, but to no avail.

It seems to work on other accounts on my system, so I guess it's something to do with files on my account. I appreciate everyone's assistance.
Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormier View Post
Hi everyone. I'm running OS 10.6 and I've been having problems with this software when I open the application. It shows a blank, white window and thats it. In the menu bar, I can select options from the pulldown menus but nothing pops up. I tried uninstalling it using the Terminal and reinstalling, but to no avail.

It seems to work on other accounts on my system, so I guess it's something to do with files on my account. I appreciate everyone's assistance.
Is this account set for US region and English language?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
Cormier
Cormier began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Is this account set for US region and English language?

BOb

Sure is.

idk it's worked in the past and now it just hangs
Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote