Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #1
anurag
Addict
anurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 1 and DX, iPhone
CyberRead 40% off 300,000 titles

I just received this email from CyberRead, one of the sources we index at Inkmesh.

Quote:
We now have over 300,000 ebooks for your Sony Reader, Cooler, IPhone and almost any other ereader device out there!

Best of all, we've made sure there is one price across all formats.

We now carry the following formats:

-ePub

-PDF

-eReader

-Mobipocket

-Microsoft Reader

So try us out again! Here's a discount code for 40% off your next order:

The code is: 300000 (i.e. the number three followed by five zeros)

Our code will expire in one week from today.

As always, never hesitate to reach out to customer support with any questions. We respond quickly and take pride in satisfying our customers!

Clint Brauer

General Manager - CyberRead.com
anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Its a good discount.

I got the email just a few minutes ago, and went over to check the prices of a couple of books I was planning to get, primarly the new Pratchett book.

While the price for "Unseen Academicals" is still lower for me at FW (30% off list + 15% club =44% overall) I did end up getting a couple of additional Pratchett referance books, namely

Terry Pratchett: The Pocket Essential Guide by Butler, Andrew M. Price: 5.99

Secrets of The Wee Free Men and Discworld: The Myths and Legends of Terry Pratchett's Multiverse by Pyykkonen, Carrie Price: 9.95

Discount: 6.38
Total: 9.56

FW only had one of these and at a higher price, so have to saw that Clint and CyberRead did get me out of my comfort zone of just ordering from familiar places.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #3
ClintBrauer
Enthusiast
ClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litter

Device: Readius
Anurag - Thanks for posting!

bbusybookworm - Thanks for posting. Just curious...you seem to have a lot of devices. Drop me a line at CyberRead if you get a moment...would like to discuss with you. No problem if you don't have the time.

Clint Brauer
www.cyberread.com
ClintBrauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks for the coupon anurag
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:28 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thanks for the coupon, I've already purchased a book that I couldn't find at Fictionwise.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2009, 05:14 AM   #6
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
I really didn't need to participate in this sale, but I did. Great coupon.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:46 AM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I didn't really need more books either, but I found some I've been looking for for a while and couldn't find anywhere else - and the coupon is great value.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
Thanks!

Thanks for the tip about the coupon!

Not that I "needed" more books either, but it was a great deal. I bought 'The Murder of King Tut' by James Patterson and a few others.
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #9
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks for the info! I was able to purchase Flash Forward (this months Club read) for about $8.40 vs. Sony's price of $12 something!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
anurag
Addict
anurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura aboutanurag has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle 1 and DX, iPhone
No problem! That's definitely a great discount, glad to help.

Clint and co. have been very helpful in working with us on the CyberRead feed, so I'm more than happy to send some users their way :-)
anurag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
If you had Mostly Harmless, I probably would of bought all 4 Hitchhiker's books. But 7 new books is more than enough.

Reasoning I'll be back was enough to leave them for now.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thank you anurag!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:01 AM   #13
Seli
Connoisseur
Seli will become famous soon enoughSeli will become famous soon enoughSeli will become famous soon enoughSeli will become famous soon enoughSeli will become famous soon enoughSeli will become famous soon enoughSeli will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Android phone
And another thank you
Let's see where they will end up in my supplier preferences. Ebook stores are new to me, I'll have to try and find the ones that suite me.
Seli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
ClintBrauer
Enthusiast
ClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litter

Device: Readius
Anurag - much appreciate the support. Doing what we can to help out our customers/partners!

Clint Brauer
General Manager
www.cyberread.com
ClintBrauer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyberread