Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
ldwedari
ldwedari began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Joined source code lines in pdf

Hi.

I read many ebooks with software source code listings. As any software developer knows, usually the lines in these listings ends in a semicolon (. I've notice that when scaling the fonts to medium or bigger, the Reader joins lines than ends in a semicolon with the following line, rendering the source code unreadable. Anybody else have noticed these problem? If so what could be done to report the bug to sony?

I've also noticed that during the zoom-in/zoom-out I cannot turn the pages, which is also annoying and also than when exiting the zoom mode the zoom is lost and the Reader goes back to the previous font scale mode (also very annoying in my opinion).
ldwedari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
usfbull
usfbull began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS600
sony really dropped the ball on what could have been a killer feature in the zoom if they allowed us turn the pages with the buttons and to write notes while zoomed in. hopefully in a firmware upgrade this will be allowed.
usfbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
Seventh Son
lurker
Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Seventh Son has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: I should probably stop
I'm pretty sure it says on PDF feature's description sheet inside the box, that reflow breaks styling. And PDF isn't really reflow-friendly format.
Seventh Son is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
source code zoom