Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
ggilat
ggilat began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Trying to learn about DRM and IRM

Shalom from Israel
I am trying to import ebooks to our country, which is a litte more "tricky" because of the Hebrew language.
Another puzzle to me is what DRM and E-DRM/IRM I should choose. I believe that we would have to develop our own incription algorithm.

Giora
ggilat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Giora and welcome to MobileRead. Good luck in your effort.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I would recommend not using a DRM system at all.

I don't know if any of the current ebook readers, hardware or software, handle Hebrew correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggilat View Post
Shalom from Israel
I am trying to import ebooks to our country, which is a litte more "tricky" because of the Hebrew language.
Another puzzle to me is what DRM and E-DRM/IRM I should choose. I believe that we would have to develop our own incription algorithm.

Giora
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
triky