Notices

Old 06-29-2017, 08:24 AM   #1
MoRo
eReader
MoRo began at the beginning.

Device: Catch 'em all - as I receive devices for testing
Thumbs up Hello!

Hello everybody!

I would like to introduce myself as I will spend a lot of time over here.
Until now, I was active reader of MobileRead and I finally decided to participate in this huge and helpful community.

Who am I and what am I doing?
25 years old, happily married, father of two months old daughter.

For living, I am a software tester. For three years already I am running a polish portal focused on promotion of modern way of reading. I especially focus on technology news, as polish market is still crawling on its fours in that matter.

My online-life mission?
Spreading awareness about convenience of e-paper technology, e-reading devices and digital versions of our favorite books.

I hope that together we can keep doing good job in that matter!
Sending regards to all of you!
MoRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi MoRo and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to Mobileread!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote