Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
garthoid
Enthusiast
garthoid is on a distinguished road

Device: axim, bebook, BPDN
Does Android Kobo App import PDFs?

And if so how?

I have been searching and searching and I cannot seem to find a definitive answer. So my search criteria must suck.

I have a Pandigital Novel with a pre-installed kobo app that can import my PDFs purchased from another store. This is an app on a 1.5(or 1.6) android platform.

But the Kobo app I have running on an android 2.1 tablet does not appear to find any pdfs on my SD card.

Any suggestions?
garthoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
I have an iPhone, but this might help. I can email the PDF to myself, open the email on my iPhone, and then I have the option of which app to open the attachment in. Also with iTunes, you can assign specific documents to specific apps, like Kobo.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
android, app, import, kobo, pdf