Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-07-2016, 07:58 AM   #1
Aristosseur
Aristosseur began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Migrating reading statistics Glo- Glo HD

Hello, I am considering upgrading, is there any way to migrate reading statics to the new device? I loved that feature.
Time read, books read, migrating sideloaded library (with percentage read, bookmarks).
Aristosseur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:55 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Have you tried simply transferring all files (particularly .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite but everything else too) from one Kobo to another? That should pretty much migrate the entire thing. I'm not sure about possible side effects though.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2016, 04:09 AM   #3
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
Have you tried simply transferring all files (particularly .kobo/KoboReader.sqlite but everything else too) from one Kobo to another? That should pretty much migrate the entire thing. I'm not sure about possible side effects though.
Did that from H2O to gloHD last year and it worked out very well.
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote