Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 10-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #1
Onoyme47
Onoyme47 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Galaxy tab a
Nook color tablet new youtube version install problems

I have a nook color galaxy tab a tablet. I went to watch a you tube video, and was sent to an announcement page saying "A new version of you tube is available" "Install it now from google play. I hit the link I was sent to google play and a download button. I downloaded and installed the update, and the button said it had been iinstalled. When I went to play a video I was sent right back to the you tube announcement page. I have all the latest updates installed, but I can't solve this problem. Has anyone else had this problem ? Is there a fix ? Please help,
Onoyme47 is offline   Reply With Quote