Notices

Old 11-15-2020, 04:30 AM   #1
gianni_1
Connoisseur
gianni_1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
New buttons

Hi guys,
do you think it is possible to make these three changes: when you quit the editor, when you quit editing both the fonts and the images (useful for those who often want to improve their files).
thanks,
Gianni
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	exit 1.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	183398   Click image for larger version

Name:	exit 2.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	183399   Click image for larger version

Name:	exit 3.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	183400  
gianni_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 06:15 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
If I understand those buttons, you are duplicating the function. On the dialogs, the two buttons are basically what you want. "OK" is "Save and close the dialog", "Cancel" is "Close the dialog without saving the changes". For the editor, if you close it without first saving the changes, you will be prompted to "Save and quite", "Quit without saving" or "Cancel" (return to the editor).

How is what you are asking different to this?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2020, 05:01 AM   #3
gianni_1
Connoisseur
gianni_1 began at the beginning.

Device: tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If I understand those buttons, you are duplicating the function. On the dialogs, the two buttons are basically what you want. "OK" is "Save and close the dialog", "Cancel" is "Close the dialog without saving the changes". For the editor, if you close it without first saving the changes, you will be prompted to "Save and quite", "Quit without saving" or "Cancel" (return to the editor).

How is what you are asking different to this?
Hi,
sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear,
what I was asking is if it is possible to put an exit button that directly saves the work done without being asked to confirm the save.
gianni_1 is offline   Reply With Quote