Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-11-2019, 07:50 AM   #1
mrprobert
mrprobert began at the beginning.

Device: None
Is this a normal error when I do this find/replace?

This error seems to be reproducible. Is it normal behavior?

Windows 10 64-bit
Sigil 0.9.10

Open a new Sigil instance.
Insert this text: Fd
Search for: Fd
Put the Cursor in the Replace box
Type: F
Bring up the insert special character window
Click on the Closing Single Quote symbol

==> Error

Error info: Critical: OleSetClipboard: Failed to set mime data (text/plain) on clipboard: COM error 0xffffffff800401d0 (Unknown error 0x0ffffffff800401d0) (The parameter is incorrect.)
Sigil version: 0.9.10
Runtime Qt: 5.6.2
Compiled Qt: 5.6.2
Platform: Windows SysInfo ID 192
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	168992  
mrprobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:17 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I wasn't able to reproduce this bug with my 64bit Windows 10/Arch Linux machines.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Doesn't have a problem with V9.9 on W10 x64
(I had not realized I was down rev until I saw your post)
Tested again with V9.10... No issue

Last edited by theducks; 01-11-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: added
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:37 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I can't reproduce it on W10 x64 and Sigil 0.9.10, but I'm using a newer version of Qt than what come with the official version of 0.9.10. I'll try to do some testing when I get home.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:58 AM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I tried this under Windows 10 x64 (2 versions, 1809 and the latest Insider Preview), Mac OSX Mojave and OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Linux (the last 3 OS are running in VMs). The error did not occur.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:19 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I cannot reproduce this either on my Win10 x64 with Sigil 0.9.10.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote