Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 05-19-2016, 07:43 PM   #1
Lorraine.mull
Lorraine.mull began at the beginning.

Device: iriver coverstory
Question wifi connection

I've just picked up my Story again after a rather long time of neglect. Since I last used it I have changed broadband provider and have a new wifi network. The device found the network ok but won't recognise the password. Any suggestions?

I'm not very tech-svvay so I need guidance is clear simple-step English please!
Lorraine.mull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:11 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The obvious answer is that you're entering the wrong password. Try connecting to a different WiFi network (at a friend's house, or one of the free ones) and see if that works.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert