Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #1
mobama
Groupie
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2, Touch HD, Onyx T76ML
News: PocketBook Touch HD 2 Ruby Red

Just a change of the color of the casing compared to the first Touch HD 2 https://www.pocketbook-int.com/de/ne...-hd-2-ruby-red

When will Pocketbook Inkpad 3 (740) be available in Western Europe?
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Pocketbook hasn't even announced the Inkpad 3, so there's no use in speculating when it will be released. I expect the 740 to be available in about a month.

Edit: apparently I was wrong:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
Yech.

Last edited by Nate the great; 02-11-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:25 PM   #3
jack5959
jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle touch
Hi,
I hope I'm not wrong where to post this message. I am french and use google translate to communicate with you. I need your help, please
I just bought this pocketbook touch HD2. I updated the firmwaere.
Now I would like to add my books with "Calibre", which I use for several years without worries.
Calibre does not detect the pocketbook touch HD2.
Is this device still unknown for the software Calibre?
Does an owner of the same device have this problem?
I could slide the books on the device, off Caliber, manually, but it is much less convenient!
What do you think? And what to do?
cordially
jack5959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:05 PM   #4
jack5959
jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.jack5959 has never been to obedience school.

Device: kindle touch
Hi...
At the reflection, I told myself that I had not updated calibre for a while ...
In fact I had to reinstall my PC 2 months ago. I had reinstalled Calibre too, but it did not detect updates anymore. I went to find the order for linux (on the site of Calibre)
sudo -v && wget -nv -O- https://download.calibre-ebook.com/linux-installer.py | sudo python -c "import sys; main = lambda: sys.stderr.write ('Download failed \ n'); exec (sys.stdin.read ()); main ()"
and I executed it ... MAGIC. it works.....
I just did it ... and it was only that !!
Have a nice week end
jack5959 is offline   Reply With Quote