Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #31
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
New Version of ePub3-itizer_v021.zip is now available in the first post of this thread.

Changes since last version:
- will now run with both "python2.7" and "python3.4" interpreters

- bug fixes for using extended guide types legally prefixed with "other." to map to a more extended vocabulary for epub:types in the nav landmarks.

Please note: When the upcoming Sigil 0.8.2 is released, the need to update the quickparser.py will go away.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:16 AM   #32
JonathanMagus
JonathanMagus began at the beginning.

Device: all
Hi Kevin

All good with ePub3-itizer_v021.zip as far as I can tell. The only guide prefix in my test samples is 'other.reader-start-page' though, which went through OK previously.

Regards

Jonathan
JonathanMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2014, 07:43 AM   #33
rebek
rebek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
2. Copy and paste %ProgramFiles%\Sigil\plugin_launchers\python into the input box and press Enter.
Hi, i've just come across your post and am interested in using this plugin, however i don't have a "plugin_launchers" file in the Sigil folder, is this something that should come with Sigil?
rebek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:53 AM   #34
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebek View Post
Hi, i've just come across your post and am interested in using this plugin, however i don't have a "plugin_launchers" file in the Sigil folder, is this something that should come with Sigil?
If you have a Windows machine, check out these instructions.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 07:56 AM   #35
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Also make sure you have v0.8.x of Sigil installed. No plugin support or plugin_launchers folder previous to that.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2014, 08:07 AM   #36
rebek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
If you have a Windows machine, check out these instructions.
Thats what i tried and it came up with an error saying it cant find "C:\Program" so i followed the path manually but i dont have a Plugin_launchers folder
Old 11-24-2014, 08:08 AM   #37
rebek

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Also make sure you have v0.8.x of Sigil installed. No plugin support or plugin_launchers folder previous to that.
Ah i think that might be why then, thanks!
Old 11-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #38
rebek

Whenever i try to run the plugin it comes up with "error: Interpreter python2.7 has no path set" i've gone to the enviromental variables and added ";C:\Python27" to both User and System variables and it still comes up with that error
Old 11-24-2014, 10:13 AM   #39
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebek View Post
Whenever i try to run the plugin it comes up with "error: Interpreter python2.7 has no path set" i've gone to the enviromental variables and added ";C:\Python27" to both User and System variables and it still comes up with that error
I installed ActivePython 2.7 and didn't even have to set any environment variables.

What happens when you click the Auto button in the Manage Plugins dialog box?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:37 AM   #40
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Yes ... the Sigil warning about the path to the python interpreter not being set is referring to the path that needs set in the Sigil Manage Plugins dialog, not the system path.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:48 AM   #41
rebek

ah right, yeah that's worked, sorry about that, i Googled it and a few answers told me to go to the Environment path. thanks
Old 12-27-2014, 01:07 AM   #42
anavin
Enthusiast
anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.anavin put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O
Hi,

Just ran into an exception when using the plugin today:

Version: v021 on Sigil 0.8.2 on OpenSuSE x64
File: opf_converter.py, line 396~401
Code:
if self.title_cnt==1:
	nattr = {}
	nattr["refines"] = "#" + id
	nattr["property"] = "title-type"
outtags.append(["meta", nattr, "main"]) <-- variable nattr not initialized
return outtags
I guess the append() should be inside the if block, right?
anavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #43
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi,
Yes, definitely that line should be part of the if block. In my editor it appears okay but when I cat it to the screen it is obvious the indentation is wrong. There may be a tab vs space thing in the file.

Thanks for the bug report. There will be a new release today.

KevinH
Old 12-27-2014, 01:18 PM   #44
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
It pays to occasionally change the tabspace setting in your editor and look to see that everything still lines up as expected. These kind of issues can sneak in when there are multiple people working on the files, each with their own formatting preferences, or when cutting and pasting code from other windows.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 01:41 PM   #45
KevinH
Sigil Developer

Hi,

It's fixed now. New version with bug fixed now uploaded. See first post in this thread.

And unfortunately I can't blame anyone but me. I mix TextWrangler, emacs, vim, and even TextEdit depending on what is open at the time. I occasionally run reindent.py to fix these mistakes and I have set emacs to replace tabs with spaces which catches most of these. That was one I missed.

Take care,

KevinH