Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-30-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
JacobBenAvraham
JacobBenAvraham began at the beginning.

Device: none
"GOD TALES" by rabbi Jacob Ben Avraham

Hello and shalom to all readers.

I am messianic rabbi Jacob Ben Avraham. One way I enjoy sharing God's Word to the world is through writing. I have written my first e-book and have it on www.amazon.com

The name of the e-book is "God Tales" which is a collection of ten biblically based short stories about different people from times past and their faith experiences with the Creator of the Universe. Here are some the stories and what they are about:
1.. Journey to Moriah - about Abraham 2. Goodman "J" - takes the reader back to 17th century Puritan New England, to discover the identity of "J"
3. "Testimonium Veritatis" a story about Pontius Pilate 4. "One Hanukkah in Auschwitz" a story about one rabbi's experience in the infamous death camp called Auschwitz during WWII 4. "Dreams of Fire" a story about the end of Pompeii. 5. "A Scribe's Story" takes place in Ancient Egypt during the first Passover.

I hope you go and download this e-book. I am sure you'll enjoy it

Shalom.................rabbi J Ben Avraham::
JacobBenAvraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:20 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Here's the direct link.

Amazon
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote