Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-14-2018, 06:43 PM   #1
upnseams
Enthusiast
upnseams began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 11
Ipad pro and Calibre won't work

How do I now get my books from calibre to my Ipad pro. When I have calibre open and plug my Ipad to my computer nothing works. I know I am doing something wrong but my old brain won't let me figure out what. Can someone help me.
Thanks from hurricane ridden Florence SC
upnseams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:11 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnseams View Post
How do I now get my books from calibre to my Ipad pro. When I have calibre open and plug my Ipad to my computer nothing works. I know I am doing something wrong but my old brain won't let me figure out what. Can someone help me.
Thanks from hurricane ridden Florence SC
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...one-ipod-touch

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2018, 05:46 PM   #3
upnseams
Enthusiast

Sorry this does not work.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:01 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnseams View Post
Sorry this does not work.
Then you need to fix your Calibre network share settings or LAN permissions

The device browser method is pretty much independent of what manufactures otherwise try and defeat (aqusitions outside their walled garden)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:56 AM   #5
upnseams
Enthusiast

I got it to work with Marvin. I just went ahead and took Ibooks off all the way around. Thank you.
Advert