Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #41911
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Here's one of the shrimp on the java fern.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/at...1&d=1539358765

Cute little critter, isn't it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shrimp.JPG
Views:	207
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	166868  
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:27 PM   #41912
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
He's gorgeous! The shrimp will make it appear that the ferns have flowers! Beautiful!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #41913
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
He's gorgeous! The shrimp will make it appear that the ferns have flowers! Beautiful!
You should see it with 5 or 6 on the fern. (My pictures came out fuzzy. . . )
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:59 AM   #41914
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Brewing vaquero coffee.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM   #41915
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I've got a load of laundry going, and a second load waiting. I did some reading on the deck earlier and after dinner I'll be "on call" to help with math homework.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 03:11 AM   #41916
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
I did laundry ealier--two loads...

Woo hoo, my wifi works again! Thank the Powers That Be!
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 03:37 AM   #41917
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
It seems today is MR laundry day; I just put in my load. Later today I'm going to run errands with my father. But first I'm going to have breakfast.

The kittens are doing well. Yesterday they were allowed into the downstairs hallways, stairs and upstairs hallway for the first time. Which was very exciting for them. They quickly were running up and down the stairs (occasionally tripping themselves up), they also found out it isn't a good idea to start wrestling with each other on the stairs because you will tumble down the steps.

It's still warm (too warm for the time of year), so we had the livingroom door open, but today or tomorrow we'll introduce them to the catflap. When they've gotten the hang of that they'll be allowed in my rooms.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:54 AM   #41918
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Waiting for laundry to finish in the machine,packing away food that I have just hiked to town for,and enjoying the tranquility of a rainy day!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:59 AM   #41919
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
What am I doing RIGHT now? Really resenting that I run the GoToMeeting and screensharing, etc., for this course I'm in, at 6:00 in the bloody morning. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:01 AM   #41920
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
First, important stuff: @Stranger, @Pooh, glad to hear that you and the resident furballs are all okay.

Second, laughing my ass off at the most incompetent Spam I think I've ever seen:

Quote:
Hey.

Hopefully you actually do not mind my language sentence structure, because i am from Saudi arabia. I infected your gadget with a virus and im in possession of all your personal data out of your operating-system.

It was mounted on a mature web page and after that you\'ve chosen the online video and it, my software instantly gain access to your computer.

And then, your cam captured you flying solo, in addition i documented a vid that you have seen.

Just after some time it also pulled out all of your device contact info. In case u would like me to wipe off your everything i have got - send me 300 us in btc it is a crypto. It\'s my btc wallet transfer address : [bitcoin wallet addy extracted]

At this moment you will have 21hrs. to make up your mind The minute i will receive the transfer i\'m going wipe out this footage and every thing entirely. Or else, you should remember that the evidence will be submitted to all your friends.
Oh, no!!! My GADGET has an STD!

Absolutely hilarious. Who the hell would click on that? I honestly can't even figure out what on earth s/he thought s/he was doing!

Hitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Seriously?! Only $300? My guy wanted more than $2000!

Maybe I'm just that much more interesting?
And, just got another one. This one might even have been written by a native speaker of English. It's just better grammar, better spelling, etc.

Oh, and this guy wants $3000

I passed it along to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. They might at least be able to do something with the bitcoin address.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:57 AM   #41921
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Catching up my case files from domestic violence court yesterday and getting ready to be the staff attorney at the crisis center today.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:29 PM   #41922
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
And, just got another one. This one might even have been written by a native speaker of English. It's just better grammar, better spelling, etc.

Oh, and this guy wants $3000

I passed it along to the Internet Crime Complaint Center. They might at least be able to do something with the bitcoin address.
Oh, good thinking! I didn't even consider that. Well done, you.

Hitch
Old 10-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #41923
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've just watched the first four episodes of the first season of The Sinner on Netflix. Why did I wait so long? When it was just released I put it on my list but removed it later. On a podcast I listen to the hosts discussed the second season quickly and I decided to give the first season a try (the second season has not been released yet).

Now it's time to go to bed and listen to a podcast until I almost fall asleep. I've been using the wired CozyPhones now for over a week (cheaper version of the SleepPhones) and I'm liking them a lot. I think I'll need to the wireless SleepPhones, though because I don't think the wired ones will survive the kitten long when they're allowed in my room.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #41924
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Yeah, my kitchen looks awful, because I've got tea towels draped all over the place. They are there on purpose; my cat chews cords when she sees them. If she doesn't see them, they are usually left alone.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 06:35 PM   #41925
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Yeah, my kitchen looks awful, because I've got tea towels draped all over the place. They are there on purpose; my cat chews cords when she sees them. If she doesn't see them, they are usually left alone.
My not-cheap leather furniture looks like the Hillbilly Tiltin' Hilton, because it's covered with old sheets, blankets, and you-name-it, to protect it from feline marauders, and simply those moments when they are bounding and bouncing from one sofa to a chair to a chaise, etc. (sigh). I love 'em, but...there are moments...

Hitch

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?