Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-01-2022, 09:29 AM   #1
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
some Ernest Hemingway enters public domain

I was listening to the radio this morning, and heard Ernest Hemmingway will be entering the public domain today in the U.S. Doing a quick search, it looks like some of his work is, for example, The Sun Also Rises.

Looking at this page:

https://web.law.duke.edu/cspd/publicdomainday/2022/

Quite a few authors/books I've heard of.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote