Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
Veronique33
Veronique33 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad2
Incomplete loading of ePub book on iPad after conversion from kindle mobi

Hi,

Just starting to use calibre and I'm having trouble getting the books fully uploaded on my iPad.
I bought some reference Kindle books on Amazon (as mobi format), and want to read them in epub format with the iBooks app on my iPad. The ibooks app allows me to export the notes and bookmarks I create and save when reading the book, while kindle app only allows saving in the book itself.

The converted Kindle mobi *format seems to convert fine into ePub, but when uploading to the ibooks app of the iPad it only loads part of the book!... I tried a couple times and a couple different books... But it never uploads the entire book. It stops loading after about 50-100 pages of the book and shows the same page number for the rest of the chapters in the content table...

I cannot find the answer on the mobileread forums or anywhere on line.
Is that a bug or a characteristic of a demo version or something?... If so how do I purchase the full version?

Any suggestions as to what might be happening, or what I should do to fix this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks a million...*

Veronique
Veronique33 is offline   Reply With Quote