Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
But if i do my usual clean up routine of an epub to epub conversion in calibre
Why do you need to clean up doing an ePub > ePub conversion? What that does is change the code. If you code is good before the3 conversion, then you don't need and should not do a conversion. The resulting code is not completely the same code as you worked with. So if you need/want to make any changes, you aren't working with the code you worked with before. I say don't do the conversion one the code is good to go. It'd not cleaning up, what it's actually doing is making a mess.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote