Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 02-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #1
slyvermin
slyvermin began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Likebook Mars Update Error

Hi All

I recently purchased Likebook Mars T80D. It is currently on firmware 1.04-2018111919. When i try to update firmware via wifi i get an error "Connection timed out, config the network is available" Battery is at 100% and conected to charger. I have tried factory reset, switching device on and off but nothing has worked. Any help/advise will be much appreciated.

many thanks
slyvermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:56 PM   #2
JasonGH
JasonGH began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mars
Same problem

I have the same problem. Hoping to get a solution.
JasonGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2019, 07:19 PM   #3
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I'm on more recent firmware and got the same error this morning. It could be that the Likebook server is down. I have never seen this error before today.

PS - Just checked again - same error.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 02:38 AM   #4
slyvermin

Thanks for the replies. I checked on their twitter feed. They are away till 12 Feb due to Chinese New year. I wonder if they disabled the servers during their holiday?
Old 02-08-2019, 03:08 AM   #5
thordk
thordk began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
Same error here for the likebook mimas. Seems the server is down as all other network Connections like google store is working correctly
thordk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2019, 04:25 AM   #6
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyvermin View Post
Thanks for the replies. I checked on their twitter feed. They are away till 12 Feb due to Chinese New year. I wonder if they disabled the servers during their holiday?
More likely an issue occurred during a back-end change and they cant be bothered to fix it till the 12th, the country is almost shut down at the moment.
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:52 AM   #7
hamoriz
hamoriz began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Hi

Contacted to seller and he confirmed that they will handle this once they got back from holiday
hamoriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:04 AM   #8
slyvermin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoriz View Post
Hi

Contacted to seller and he confirmed that they will handle this once they got back from holiday