Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-03-2020, 02:14 PM   #1
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
question about library

My library uses both OverDrive and Cloud Library. How do I read books on my Kobo from Cloud Library?
Also my Kobo Mini (running latest firmware 4.24.15676) doesn't have OverDrive support anymore. It used to. What happened? (not showing up on Search or Settings). For some reason though, my OverDrive books are appearing on it and I am able to return them, just can't borrow.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 03:52 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektron View Post
My library uses both OverDrive and Cloud Library. How do I read books on my Kobo from Cloud Library?
Also my Kobo Mini (running latest firmware 4.24.15676) doesn't have OverDrive support anymore. It used to. What happened? (not showing up on Search or Settings). For some reason though, my OverDrive books are appearing on it and I am able to return them, just can't borrow.
The Mini has never had Overdrive support. If you borrow using a supported Kobo ereader, the books will sync to your other Kobo ereaders.

If Cloud Library supports downloading books to your computer, download into ADE and then sideload to your Kobo.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert