Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
GOODMAN
GOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGOODMAN can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: onyx m92
Font size more than 40 for FB and COOLREADER in m92

Smile font size more than 40 in FBreader in m92

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anyway to get font size more than 40 in FBreader or Coolreader in onyx m92?

i like the font size 50+ which is present in pocketbook 902
GOODMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Energy Reader Pro
Hi GOODMAN,

On my onyx fireflay font sizes go up to 80, it seems strange that m92 has no more than 40. Maybe you can try to reinstall the firmware to see if it fixes.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2013, 04:50 AM   #3
hakaha2
hakaha2 began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by nausica View Post
Hi GOODMAN,

On my onyx fireflay font sizes go up to 80, it seems strange that m92 has no more than 40. Maybe you can try to reinstall the firmware to see if it fixes.
same with you even with firmware reinstalled.
I guess it must be a bug which is fixed in i62 but not in M92.
Hope booxtor can handle with it.
hakaha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #4
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
My problem (I own a Firefly) is font size in the new pdf reader. Biggest font is 340% and often that's still too small. The old pdf reader doesn't suffer from that problem. 340% on the new pdf reader roughly resembles 275% on the old pdf reader, but the old version goes up to 500%.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #5
hakaha2
hakaha2 began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayo View Post
My problem (I own a Firefly) is font size in the new pdf reader. Biggest font is 340% and often that's still too small. The old pdf reader doesn't suffer from that problem. 340% on the new pdf reader roughly resembles 275% on the old pdf reader, but the old version goes up to 500%.
Actually i used the bug for realize fonts<100%
hakaha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2013, 07:45 AM   #6
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODMAN View Post
Smile font size more than 40 in FBreader in m92

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anyway to get font size more than 40 in FBreader or Coolreader in onyx m92?

i like the font size 50+ which is present in pocketbook 902

in Coolreader there are adjustments in the 'advanced menu section' where you type in the size you want until the max is reached which is 60

Last edited by Dolansky; 05-03-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote