Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwenA View Post
Are these 'hidden' files by any chance? I can't see them them but I know they must be there. And if they are hidden do you know how I can unhide them.

Thank you for all your help on this by the way.
Yes, these are hidden files and folders.
I see or edit them inside the laptop only. if you wish to edit them from within the Onyx M92 itself, you will need to install OTFM file manager from here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...06&postcount=1
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote