Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-18-2020, 07:54 AM   #1
Faviano
Faviano began at the beginning.

Device: ipad pro
I am unable to open Calibre in High Sierra 10.13.6

Hello!
I am from Montreal andI am new to Calibre - and message boards in general!. For the moment I am unable to open the Caliber download on my MacbookPro OS 10.13.6. Could someone suggest a solution please? Thanks very much!
Faviano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 11:44 AM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Hello and welcome to MobileRead.

Please describe your problem in the Calibre subforum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=166

Many members never visit the introduction section. You're much more likely to get an answer in the Calibre section.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert