Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 02-21-2020, 06:49 AM   #1
Waddle
Waddle began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Best app for reading djvu files Like Book Mars?

Been trying to use KOReader but I find it awkward. Any suggestions?
Waddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:40 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
You would probably enjoy Librera or EbookDroid. These are good apps that use common android UIs.

I, myself, enjoy KOReader the most, but I have to agree that it is annoying if you came to it with the android mindset, as it uses its own UI widgets and both the "look&feel" and the behaviour is far from a typical android app.

BTW: there's no need to spend a single dime on a djvu reader unless you want fancy things. All of them are based on djvulibre and most of them are just blatant copies of eBookDroid.

Last edited by pazos; 02-21-2020 at 10:51 AM.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:37 PM   #3
Waddle
Waddle began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars
Thank you!
Waddle is offline   Reply With Quote