Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-25-2017, 09:27 AM   #1
harbrom
harbrom began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy Need help with editing Web Library

Hello! Maybe somebody can help me? Publishing my library in local network. In the library most books in DJVU. In browser near the each book i see 2 buttons - Read and Download. When press Read i se first page and nothing else. But downloading is fine. How can i read DJVU in vrowser or how can i disable button Read?
harbrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:37 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer for the web client.
I assume that you don't want to totally suppress (hide) books with only the format.

In the PC version: in Calibre, you would simply remove the tick next to the format in
Preferences: Behavior: Use internal Viewer for... (that passes the book to the OS for handling)
The Web interface is still evolving, so maybe Kovid will be willing to make it mimic the main Calibre
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre can only read the text from djvu files. I assume your djvu files are page scans. Those will not readable. And if you want to disable reading, disable the djvu input plugin in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:39 AM   #4
harbrom
harbrom began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
calibre can only read the text from djvu files. I assume your djvu files are page scans. Those will not readable. And if you want to disable reading, disable the djvu input plugin in calibre.
Thank you for your answer but i have trouble. I can't disable the djvu input plugin in calibre. It says: "disabling the DJVU plugin is forbidden".
harbrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:53 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Then you are out of luck, I'm afraid.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert