Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-17-2017, 03:39 AM   #1
vedri
vedri began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Question Exporting highlights and notes to PC? (images))

Hi, recently bought paperwhite 2015 model and am having trouble with exporting highlights and notes.

Basically i am reading a book which is not bought from amazon but is manually loaded in kindle, the book(mobi format), here and there has some really interesting images which very nicely explain the text that is read. In my inexperience with kindle readers i thought that highlighted image would also be exported with my clippings but only i can export is text although some images are also highlighted.

Is there a way to export highlights and notes to PC with images not only text?

Thanks for the time, with regards, vedri.
vedri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:35 PM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5 [bricked], Kindle PW1
Nope. To get the images you would have to unpack the mobi file using KindleUnpack, locate the images you want and then joint the image to relevant text (notes/highlights) manually .
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2017, 02:45 PM   #3
vedri
vedri began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
Nope. To get the images you would have to unpack the mobi file using KindleUnpack, locate the images you want and then joint the image to relevant text (notes/highlights) manually .
I was afraid of that, but could i transfer read books back to Calibre with highlights and annotations and see the annotations in Calibre reader?
Or do you know other program/script that can do that?

With regards, totally uninformed kindle user...
vedri is offline   Reply With Quote