Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
[Device Plugin] iOS reader applications (closed)

This thread is closed.

You can find the new thread for iOSRA plugin support
here.

The iOS reader applications plugin enables communication with selected iOS reader applications installed on an iDevice. Supported iOS reader applications include iBooks (OS X and Windows only), GoodReader / GoodReader 4, Kindle for iOS and Marvin. The driver architecture is designed to be extensible to support additional iOS reader applications.

The advantage of having a single, unified driver for multiple iOS reader applications is to avoid having several different calibre device drivers all responding to the same USB fingerprint for your iDevices.

Installation:
  • Open iTunes Preferences (OS X and Windows). In the Devices section, enable the checkbox Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically. Close iTunes.
  • Disconnect all iDevices from your computer before installing or updating the plugin.
  • Open calibre Preferences|Plugins|Get new plugins to install the iOS reader applications plugin. Or, download the attached zip file, install the plugin manually, then restart calibre as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.
  • Configure your preferred iOS reader application as described in the following section.
  • Connect your iDevice with a USB cable. The driver supports a single connected iDevice. If you have more than one iDevice connected, the driver will not start.

Configuring your preferred iOS reader application:
GoodReader / GoodReader 4
Spoiler:
  • Disconnect your iDevice.
  • Open Preferences|Advanced|Plugins|Device Interface plugins, then highlight iOS reader applications.
  • Click Customize plugin.
  • In the Preferred iOS reader application combo box, select GoodReader or GoodReader 4.
  • There are no configuration options for the GoodReader driver.
  • Accept all changes.
  • Exit calibre.
  • Connect your iDevice with GoodReader installed, restart calibre.
  • When calibre connects to GoodReader for the first time, it will take several seconds per book to create a database of metadata and covers. Subsequent connections are very fast. For example, the initial connection with 100 PDFs installed in GoodReader takes 2:40 (two minutes, forty seconds) on my development machine. Subsequent connections take :03 (three seconds).
  • This driver is very basic, as GoodReader is not aware that calibre is managing its My Documents folder. It is included as a proof-of-concept model for developers wishing to develop other iOS reader application drivers.

iBooks for iOS
This plugin does not work with iBooks under OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
Spoiler:
  • Available for OS X and Windows only. This is because communications with iBooks is handled through iTunes, which is not available under Linux.
  • It is important that you configure calibre and iTunes to work together properly as detailed in the Calibre + Apple iDevices: Start here forum sticky. Add at least one book from calibre to iTunes using the Connect to iTunes method to confirm your configuration.
  • With your iDevice connected, open iTunes on your computer and select your connected iDevice in the DEVICES section. On the Summary page in the Options section:
    • Disable Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi
    • Enable Manually manage videos or Manually manage music and videos (depending on the installed version of iTunes).
  • The difference between using this plugin and Connect to iTunes is that books are sent directly from calibre to iBooks for iOS on your connected iDevice, without storing a copy in iTunes or requiring a sync.
  • Open Preferences|Advanced|Plugins|Device Interface plugins, then highlight iOS reader applications.
  • In the Preferred iOS reader application combo box, select iBooks.
  • Accept all changes.
  • Exit calibre.
  • Connect your iDevice with iBooks installed, restart calibre.

Kindle for iOS
Spoiler:
  • In the Preferred iOS reader application combo box, select Kindle.
  • There are no configuration options for the Kindle for iOS driver.
  • Accept all changes.
  • Exit calibre.
  • Connect your iDevice with Kindle for iOS installed, restart calibre.
  • The driver allows you to sideload books from calibre to the Kindle for iOS reader application and remove books that have been sideloaded. It does not show books downloaded from Amazon.
  • The driver does not support metadata editing or collection management.
  • This driver is very basic. It is included as a proof-of-concept model for developers wishing to develop other iOS reader application drivers.

Marvin
Spoiler:
  • In the Preferred iOS reader application combo box, select Marvin.
  • Click on the Marvin Options tab, then the question mark icon (?) for an overview of using calibre with Marvin.
  • Accept all changes.
  • Exit calibre.
  • Connect your iDevice with Marvin (v1.7 or later) installed, restart calibre.
  • Start Marvin on your iDevice. In the Home or Library screen, touch Get books in the lower right corner, then touch calibre to begin communication between calibre and Marvin.
  • To close the calibre connector and return control to Marvin, click Disconnect.
  • For a more detailed overview of using calibre with Marvin, see this post at Marvin's website.

Special Notes:
  • Requires calibre 1.37 or later.
  • If you are using calibre in a Windows or OS X environment, iTunes must be installed. The driver depends upon software libraries and services installed with iTunes.
  • This plugin replaces the Apple iDevice interface plugin. If you currently have the Apple iDevice interface plugin installed, you will need to remove it before installing this plugin.
  • iOS7 users:
    The first time that you connect your iDevice to your computer after updating to iOS7 you will see a dialog that looks like this:
    Click Trust. Once you have confirmed that the connected computer is trustworthy, you shouldn't see that dialog again. You need to confirm this dialog before the plugin will work.
  • Important note for Linux users: If you have iOS 7 installed on your iDevice, you may not be able to click Trust and dismiss the dialog. This is a known issue with libiMobileDevice and eventually will be corrected through a patch to your distro. You will be unable to use this plugin with iOS7 until the patch is available for your system. Users with earlier iOS versions will not be affected.
  • The iOSRA plugin logs usage data in a manner consistent with calibre’s logging of usage data. No identifying data or library metadata is collected. To see a sample of how the data is analyzed, see the latest iOSRA activity report.

If you have problems:
I'm having problems installing or updating the plugin
  • Disconnect all iDevices from your computer before installing or updating the plugin.
Calibre crashes when I am using this plugin
  • Create an issue at the iOS reader applications issue tracker, including the type of iDevice, its generation, and the cellular provider (or cellular modem type). For example, "iPad 4th generation, GSM" or "iPhone 5S, Verizon", and the iOS reader application you're connecting to (e.g. iBooks, GoodReader, Kindle, Marvin).
  • Create a debug log by following the directions at the plugin's issue tracker.
  • Add the debug log to your issue report. I will receive an email when the issue is created or modified, you don't need to create a reply in this forum.
My iDevice is not recognized by calibre.
Try each of the the following steps to see if they allow your iDevice to be visible in calibre's main toolbar:
  • Review the steps to select your preferred iOS reader application in Configuring your preferred iOS reader application above.
  • Confirm that you have a single iDevice physically connected to your computer while using calibre. In other words, disconnect any other reader devices like a Kindle that calibre might connect to, and any other iDevices connected to your computer via USB (like an iPhone).
  • Exit calibre, physically disconnect your iDevice.
  • Reconnect your iDevice, restart calibre.
  • If you see a chevron (») at the right end of the calibre toolbar, you have additional icons that can't be displayed at your current window width. Click the chevron to see the rest of the icons. To adjust the order of the toolbar icons, go to Preferences|Interface|Toolbar The main toolbar when a device is connected.
  • (OS X and Windows) Confirm that iTunes is installed on your computer and up to date, and that your iDevice shows as the only connected device in iTunes.
  • Confirm that Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi is disabled in iTunes.
  • Try another USB cable.
  • Disconnect your iDevice, then do a hard reset on your iDevice by holding the Home and Power buttons at the same time time until you see the Apple logo, then release the buttons, then try again.
  • If you are using Marvin, confirm that you have only one version of Marvin installed on your iDevice. For example, if you upgraded from Marvin for iPad to Marvin universal, remove the older Marvin for iPad.
My iDevice is still not recognized by calibre.
  • Start calibre with your iDevice connected.
  • Open Preferences|Advanced|Miscellaneous.
  • Click Debug device detection.
  • Copy the results to your clipboard.
  • Close the Preferences dialog.
  • Create an issue at the iOS reader applications issue tracker, including the type of iDevice, its generation, and the cellular provider (or cellular modem type). For example, "iPad 4th generation, GSM" or "iPhone 5S, Verizon".
  • Paste the contents of the clipboard into a new comment in your issue.
  • It is not necessary to add a post here when creating an issue. I will receive an email when GitHub issues are created or updated.
FAQ
  • When will you be adding support for other iOS reader applications?
    The iOS reader applications device driver is designed to accommodate multiple reader applications. Supporting additional readers requires the developer of the iOS reader application to add code to their product to talk to the driver, and for the driver to add code to talk to the specific iOS reader application. An overview of the protocol and all source code is available at the plugin's GitHub repository.
    Developers planning to add support for additional iOS reader applications should contact me via the issue tracker or PM after reviewing the GitHub README.
  • How do I uninstall the plugin and its resources?
    • Go to Preferences | Advanced | Plugins | Device Interface plugins, select iOS reader applications.
    • Click Remove plugin.
    • Click Apply.
    • Go to Preferences | Advanced | Miscellaneous, click Open calibre configuration directory.
    • Open the plugins folder.
    • Delete iOS reader applications.json.
    • Delete the iOS_reader_applications_resources folder.
    • Restart calibre.

Version History:
Spoiler:

Version 1.4.0 - 17 May 2014
• Added support for GoodReader 4
• Improved load times, general improvements for all supported reader applications
• Fixes GitHub issues #79 and #81 affecting Marvin users
Version 1.3.8 - 14 April 2014
• Fixes issue #75 affecting GoodReader and Kindle users. Books with double quotes in title caused errors
• Added configuration switch to enable iBooks under OS X (10.9) Mavericks and later
Version 1.3.7 - 06 April 2014
• Fixes issue #71 affecting Marvin users
Version 1.3.6 - 27 March 2014
• Marvin: Cache device information for much faster startup times
• Improved diagnostics and logging of plugin metrics
• General code polishing
Version 1.3.5 - 7 March 2014
• Marvin: Add support for Ratings metadata, Locked books
Version 1.3.4 - 4 January 2014
• Fixes issue #61
• Fixes issue #62
Version 1.3.3 - 2 January 2014
• Fixes issue #60
Version 1.3.2 - 28 December 2013
• Fixes issues #57, #58
Version 1.3.1 - 23 December 2013
• Added support for additional iPhone 5c
Version 1.3.0 - 10 December 2013
• Added support for multiple libraries
• Updated Help file
Version 1.2.6 - 4 December 2013
• Added support for iPhone 4 (Verizon)
• Changed polling order for Marvin: Universal, Free, iPad
Version 1.2.5 - 23 November 2013
• Added support for iPhone 5C (Softbank)
Version 1.2.4 - 15 November 2013
• Added support for iPad Mini Retina LTE
Version 1.2.3 - 14 November 2013
• Added support for iPad Mini Retina WiFi
Version 1.2.2 - 1 November 2013
• Added support for iPad Air
• Remove support for iBooks under OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
• Various improvements
Version 1.2.1 - 25 September 2013
• Added support for iPhone 5S (Telstra)
Version 1.2.0 - 21 September 2013
• Added Kindle for iOS as supported reader application
• Added support for iPhone 5S (AT&T)
Version 1.1.2 - 18 September 2013
• Add support for iPod touch 5G
Version 1.1.1 - 14 September 2013
• Fixes issue #18
Version 1.1.0 - 13 September 2013
• Adds support for Marvin 2.0
• Requires calibre 1.0 or later
Version 1.0.5 - 24 July 2013
• Add support for iPad4 GSM (ME401LL/A)
Version 1.0.4 - 1 July 2013
• Add support for iPad4 GSM (Telstra), require calibre 0.9.37
Version 1.0.3 - 24 June 2013
• Add support for iPad2 CDMA (Verizon), improved Windows/GoodReader error handling
Version 1.0.2 - 21 June 2013
• Add support for iPad Mini cellular (LTE Rogers)
Version 1.0.1 - 21 June 2013
• Add support for iPad Mini cellular, iPad 3 CDMA, fix xml parsing error
Version 1.0.0 - 20 June 2013
• Initial release
Attached Files
File Type: zip iOS reader applications.zip (247.1 KB, 3345 views)

Last edited by GRiker; 06-15-2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Closed thread
Old 06-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
andy88
Enthusiast
andy88 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini
I still couldn't get it to work and the issue persists.

*Is 'Marvin' selected in the Preferred iOS reader application combo box in the configuration dialog? - (YES)

*Is your iPad shown as a connected device in iTunes? - (YES)

*Do you have 'Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi' enabled in iTunes? If so, try turning it off - (It is turned off)

I have tried restarting my Macbook including disconnecting the USB cable and reconnecting back again.
Advert
Old 06-20-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
GRiker
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy88 View Post
I still couldn't get it to work and the issue persists.

*Is 'Marvin' selected in the Preferred iOS reader application combo box in the configuration dialog? - (YES)

*Is your iPad shown as a connected device in iTunes? - (YES)

*Do you have 'Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi' enabled in iTunes? If so, try turning it off - (It is turned off)

I have tried restarting my Macbook including disconnecting the USB cable and reconnecting back again.
Confirm that you have only one iDevice connected to your computer.

Please follow the instructions in the If you have problems section in post #1 "My iDevice is not recognized by calibre". It's possible that your iDevice has a USB fingerprint not currently recognized by the driver.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 06-20-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
andy88
Enthusiast

I can confirm I only have one iDevice connected to my Macbook.

I actually couldn't submit a new Issue on GitHub. Whenever I click submit, there doesn't
seem to be an update of my submitted Issue.

Last edited by andy88; 06-20-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
andy88
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am not sure if I am correct with this but please correct me otherwise :

I went through the code on file "_init_.py" and saw a list of Apple devices. There was the (iPad Wifi model) but didn't see a (iPad Wifi+Cellular model).
Mine is the latter. Could this be the root of the issue ?
Advert
Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
GRiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy88 View Post
Hi,

I am not sure if I am correct with this but please correct me otherwise :

I went through the code on file "_init_.py" and saw a list of Apple devices. There was the (iPad Wifi model) but didn't see a (iPad Wifi+Cellular model).
Mine is the latter. Could this be the root of the issue ?
I won't know the answer to that question until I've seen the debug device report from your system.

Not sure why there would be an issue with GitHub, post the debug info here if you can't post at GitHub.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 06-20-2013 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #7
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
I won't know the answer to that question until I've seen the debug device report from your system.

Not sure why there would be an issue with GitHub, post the debug info here if you can't post at GitHub.

G
I have uploaded the de-bugging information per your instructions on GitHub. Thanks so much!

UPDATE: I just thought of something so I wanted to make sure I passed this onto GRiker. My issue somewhat different than Andy's - his implies that the plug-in DOES NOT see his device. My issue is that upon connection, the iOS reader plug-in detects the device, however, the Marvin button that should be added to Calibre is NOT showing up.

My apologies if I mis-represented my issue.

Last edited by chilady1; 06-20-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #8
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
To post an issue on github you need to create an account. It is very quick, free and makes you look good with your friends.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #9
andy88
Enthusiast

@Kris,

I have a GitHub Account and still couldn't post the request.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:22 PM   #10
andy88
Enthusiast

Debug Info (Issue)

@GRiker. I can't post the debug into GitHub and I'm posting it here instead.

Type of iDevice : iPad Mini, Wifi + Cellular
Calibre Version : 0.9.35
Marvin Version : 1.7
Calibre Language Setting : English
Operating System : OSX 10.8.4
iTunes version : 11.0.4
Installed Plugin Version : iOS Reader Applications (1.0.0)

I have completed all steps shown on the given tutorial but couldn't get the iPad to connect to Calibre. I can also confirm that I have only one iDevice connected to my Macbook. iTunes detected the iPad successfully. Once the Calibre Connecter is clicked within Marvin, nothing happens in Calibre.

Last edited by andy88; 06-21-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Wrapped long paste in Spoiler
Old 06-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #11
jessifanfic
jessifanfic began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad 3/Marvin App, Iphone 4s/Stanza
Post Device not recognized by Calibre (iTunes was fine)

Created account in github but everytime I submit my new issue I just go back to the page where I enter the issue again. No errors or anything. Here is what I tried to post.

The version of calibre you are using - 0.9.35
Calibre's language setting (available in Preferences | Interface | Look and Feel | Choose language) - English
Your operating system, and 32- or 64-bit, if applicable. - OS X 10.8.4
The version of iTunes installed on your system - 11.0.4
The version of the plugin installed - 1.0.0
Ipad 3 - Wifi and Verizon

Connect Ipad (itunes sees it), start Calibre, start Marvin and click the calibre connector. Nothing happens within Calibre. Below is the debug device connection output.

Spoiler:

calibre 0.9.35 isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Darwin-12.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '12.4.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 12.4.0: Wed May 1 17:57:12 PDT 2013; root:xnu-2050.24.15~1/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.4
OSX: ('10.8.4', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
USB devices on system:
[['0x5acL',
'0x8006L',
'0x200L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'EHCI Root Hub Simulation',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8006L',
'0x200L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'EHCI Root Hub Simulation',
u''],
['0x424L', '0x2514L', '0x3L', u'', u'', u''],
['0x424L', '0x2514L', '0x3L', u'', u'', u''],
['0xa5cL', '0x4500L', '0x100L', u'Apple Inc.', u'BRCM2070 Hub', u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x236L',
'0x90L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8507L',
'0x435L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'Built-in iSight',
u'8JAAE1X27DCLJA00'],
['0x5acL', '0x8242L', '0x16L', u'Apple Computer, Inc.', u'IR Receiver', u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x8403L',
'0x9833L',
u'Apple',
u'Internal Memory Card Reader',
u'000000009833'],
['0x5acL',
'0x8218L',
'0x41L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'Bluetooth USB Host Controller',
u''],
['0x5acL',
'0x12a5L',
'0x320L',
u'Apple Inc.',
u'iPad',
u'532ab089d33629e79db7325865559711d63bfa58']]

No disabled plugins
Looking for devices...

Devices possibly connected: None

IOREG Output
Output from mount:
'/dev/disk0s2 on / (hfs, local, journaled)\ndevfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse)\nmap -hosts on /net (autofs, nosuid, automounted, nobrowse)\nmap auto_home on /home (autofs, automounted, nobrowse)\n/dev/disk2s2 on /Volumes/Fitbit Connect Installer-v1.0.0.2575-Release-2013-02-25 (hfs, local, nodev, nosuid, read-only, noowners, quarantine, mounted by jessi)\n'

Output from osx_get_usb_drives:
[]

+-o Root <class IORegistryEntry, id 0x100000100, retain 10>
+-o MacBookPro6,2 <class IOPlatformExpertDevice, id 0x100000110, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (296468 ms), retain 41>
+-o AppleACPIPlatformExpert <class AppleACPIPlatformExpert, id 0x100000111, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (246600 ms), retain 46>
| +-o IOPMrootDomain <class IOPMrootDomain, id 0x100000114, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 103>
| | +-o IORootParent <class IORootParent, id 0x100000115, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002ba, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002bc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002bd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002bf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000343, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000384, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000392, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000393, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003bd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003e6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003eb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003ed, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003f3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003f4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000040b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000040c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000417, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000041e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000425, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000426, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000427, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000428, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000430, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000433, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000452, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000454, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000455, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000456, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000458, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000045a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000045b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000045c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000045e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000045f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000460, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000461, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000463, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000464, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000465, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000477, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000047a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000047b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000481, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000482, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000483, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000484, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000485, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000486, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000488, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000048d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000004bf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000004c4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000004df, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000511, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000005cc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000ed7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001044, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000010e2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000111b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001372, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000013bd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000013ef, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001403, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001444, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000014d3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001620, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000165f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001736, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000175a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001772, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001798, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000017fd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000017fe, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000017ff, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001800, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001801, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001811, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100001815, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o cpus <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000117, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>
| +-o CPU0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000118, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000125, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPUInterruptController <class AppleACPICPUInterruptController, id 0x10000012d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin <class ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin, id 0x1000002c7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 13>
| | +-o AGPMEnabler <class IOPlatformPluginDevice, id 0x10000034d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AGPMController <class AGPMController, id 0x100000350, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o CPU1@1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000119, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000126, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o CPU2@4 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000127, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o CPU3@5 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000128, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o CPU4 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU5 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU6 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CPU7 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 7>
| +-o io-apic@fec00000 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000120, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleAPICInterruptController <class AppleAPICInterruptController, id 0x10000012f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 11>
| +-o AppleACPIEventController <class AppleACPIEventController, id 0x100000130, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| +-o boot-ec <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000131, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleACPIEC <class AppleACPIEC, id 0x100000132, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o bios <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000133, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleSMBIOS <class AppleSMBIOS, id 0x100000134, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o PCI0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000138, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (246492 ms), retain 63>
| | +-o AppleACPIPCI <class AppleACPIPCI, id 0x1000001c8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (246483 ms), retain 41>
| | +-o MCHC@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000190, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4239 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o AppleSMCPDRC <class AppleSMCPDRC, id 0x1000002f5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | +-o P0P2@1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000191, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (276 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001ef, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (273 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o GFX0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000192, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (157 ms), retain 20>
| | | | +-o NVDAHal <class IOService, id 0x1000002d7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o NVDAgl <class IOService, id 0x1000002d8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (25 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o NVDA,Display-A@0 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x1000002db, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (62 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x1000002e2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (55 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x1000002e6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x1000002fa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x1000002e7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AGPM <class AGPM, id 0x100000353, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), retain 12>
| | | | | | +-o gpu-control <class IOService, id 0x100000354, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHWControl <class IOHWControl, id 0x1000003ab, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | +-o AGPMClient <class AGPMClient, id 0x10000046e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o AGPMClient <class AGPMClient, id 0x1000017a3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o AGPMClient <class AGPMClient, id 0x1000017f9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x100000394, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o gpu-sensor <class IOService, id 0x1000003a1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o IOHWSensor <class IOHWSensor, id 0x1000003a3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003a4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x1000003ac, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient <class IOFramebufferSharedUserClient, id 0x1000003ce, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o display0 <class IODisplayConnect, id 0x10000043b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleBacklightDisplay <class AppleBacklightDisplay, id 0x10000043c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o NVKernel <class NVKernel, id 0x1000002e3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 33>
| | | | | +-o NV2DContextTesla <class NV2DContextTesla, id 0x1000003af, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o NV2DContextTesla <class NV2DContextTesla, id 0x1000003b0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x1000003b7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000003b9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaSurfaceTesla <class nvTeslaSurfaceTesla, id 0x100000442, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x10000046b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x10000046c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaSurfaceTesla <class nvTeslaSurfaceTesla, id 0x10000046d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x1000004ad, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000004af, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000004b1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x1000005cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000005d1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000005d3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000005d5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaSurfaceTesla <class nvTeslaSurfaceTesla, id 0x100000623, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x1000006b9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000006bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x100000981, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x100000983, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x100000985, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x100001374, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000013f1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x100001405, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x1000014d5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x100001622, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaGLContextTesla <class nvTeslaGLContextTesla, id 0x100001791, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o nvTeslaSurfaceTesla <class nvTeslaSurfaceTesla, id 0x100001794, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o NVDA,Display-B@1 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x1000002dc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x1000002fc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 13>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x1000002ff, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x100000301, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x100000300, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003a9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x1000003ad, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o NVDAinitgl <class IOService, id 0x1000003a2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o HDAU@0,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000193, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (226 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o AppleHDAController@0,1 <class AppleHDAController, id 0x1000002f6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (18 ms), retain 14>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@0,1,0 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x100000326, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x10000032b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@0,1,0,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x10000032e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x10000032f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x10000033f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@0,1,1 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x100000327, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x10000032c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@0,1,1,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x100000333, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (15 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x100000334, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x100000341, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@0,1,2 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x100000328, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (17 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x10000032d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@0,1,2,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x100000331, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x100000332, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x100000342, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@0,1,3 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x100000329, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (13 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x100000330, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 5>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@0,1,3,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x10000033a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x10000033c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x100000340, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o IGPU@2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000194, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (439 ms), retain 22>
| | | +-o AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB <class AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB, id 0x1000002c8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x1000002cd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (59 ms), retain 16>
| | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x1000002d2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x1000002d4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x1000002d3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | | +-o AGPM <class AGPM, id 0x100000351, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o gpu-control <class IOService, id 0x100000352, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOHWControl <class IOHWControl, id 0x1000003a0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x100000395, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x10000039d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x10000039f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient <class IOFramebufferSharedUserClient, id 0x1000003cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o Gen575 <class Gen575, id 0x1000002ca, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 26>
| | | +-o Gen5752DContext <class Gen5752DContext, id 0x1000003ae, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575Device <class Gen575Device, id 0x1000003b8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000003ba, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575Device <class Gen575Device, id 0x1000004ac, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000004ae, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000004b0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575Device <class Gen575Device, id 0x1000005d0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000005d2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000005d4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000005d6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575Device <class Gen575Device, id 0x1000006b8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000006ba, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x100000980, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575Device <class Gen575Device, id 0x100000982, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x100000984, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x100001373, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000013f0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x100001404, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x1000014d4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x100001621, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o Gen575GLContext <class Gen575GLContext, id 0x100001790, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o UHC5@1A <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (13 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o EHC2@1A,7 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (115957 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x1000001f5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (115944 ms), retain 14>
| | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A,7 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000206, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000216, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000218, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o HubDevice@fa100000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000254, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (12 ms), retain 15>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000259, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000025d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad@fa120000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000260, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1158 ms), retain 14>
| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000264, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o Apple Internal Keyboard@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000268, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (139 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBTCKeyboard <class AppleUSBTCKeyboard, id 0x10000026d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (92 ms), retain 12>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000270, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleEmbeddedKeyboard <class AppleEmbeddedKeyboard, id 0x100000271, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDKeyboard <class IOHIDKeyboard, id 0x100000273, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000391, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDConsumer <class IOHIDConsumer, id 0x100000274, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000391, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000391, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003f2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o Touchpad@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000269, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (934 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchDriver <class AppleUSBMultitouchDriver, id 0x100000276, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (101 ms), retain 18>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002ae, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchHIDEventDriver <class AppleUSBMultitouchHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002af, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x10000044b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointingDevice <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x100000470, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000472, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000473, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100000474, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchUserClient <class AppleUSBMultitouchUserClient, id 0x1000002c1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003f0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o Touchpad@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000026a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (109 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBTCButtons <class AppleUSBTCButtons, id 0x1000002b4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (81 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002b5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 7>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventDriver <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002b6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x1000002b7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000391, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000391, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003bf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003ef, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o BRCM2070 Hub@fa110000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x10000027c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000027e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000280, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o Card Reader@fa130000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000289, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (304 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x10000028c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000028d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (117 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderUMC <class com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderUMC, id 0x10000028f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (106 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x100000292, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderSBC <class com_apple_driver_AppleUSBCardReaderSBC, id 0x100000293, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageServices <class IOBlockStorageServices, id 0x100000297, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000298, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o Bluetooth USB Host Controller@fa113000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10000029e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (86 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport <class BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport, id 0x1000002df, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000315, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000316, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000317, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@3 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000318, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o HDEF@1B <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (254 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o AppleHDAController@1B <class AppleHDAController, id 0x100000305, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (131 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x100000319, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (131 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x10000031b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (130 ms), retain 5>
| | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x10000031c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (130 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x10000031d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (96 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x100000325, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (94 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o AppleHDAEngineInput@1B,0,1,0 <class AppleHDAEngineInput, id 0x100000360, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (66 ms), retain 24>
| | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000361, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000362, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000407, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000363, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000408, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000364, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000409, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000365, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000040a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000405, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000412, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000041c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000042e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000437, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000050e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000173a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000017c4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 18>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017c5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017c6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017c7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017ca, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017ce, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017d2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleHDAEngineInput@1B,0,1,1 <class AppleHDAEngineInput, id 0x100000366, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (27 ms), retain 31>
| | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000368, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000369, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003fd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x10000036a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003fe, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x10000036b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003ff, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000036c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000400, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000036d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000401, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000036e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000402, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x10000036f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (24 ms), retain 20>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000403, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000436, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017c8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017c9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017cb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000017d3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000370, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000404, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003fc, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000410, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000041a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000042c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000435, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000050c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100001738, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,2 <class AppleHDAEngineOutput, id 0x100000371, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 29>
| | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000373, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000374, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003f6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000375, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000378, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003f7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000379, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003f8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x10000037a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003f9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000037b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003fa, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000037c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x1000003fb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o AudioAUUCDriver <class AudioAUUCDriver, id 0x10000037d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x1000003f5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000040f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000419, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000042b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000434, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x10000050b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100001737, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o RP01@1C <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2736 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001f7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2728 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o GIGE@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2728 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o BCM5701Enet <class BCM5701Enet, id 0x10000020b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o en0 <class IOEthernetAVBInterface, id 0x1000002b9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002be, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RP02@1C,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (366 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000210, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (355 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o ARPT@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (355 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o AirPort_Brcm4331 <class AirPort_Brcm4331, id 0x100000219, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (70 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o en1 <class AirPort_Brcm4331_Interface, id 0x10000025f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (70 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002be, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | | +-o AirPort_Brcm4331_P2PInterface <class AirPort_Brcm4331_P2PInterface, id 0x100000345, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o RP03@1C,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001aa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (106 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000021a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (92 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o FRWR@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ab, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (92 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o AppleFWOHCI <class AppleFWOHCI, id 0x100000221, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (90 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOFireWireController <class IOFireWireController, id 0x100000223, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (90 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o IOFireWireLocalNode <class IOFireWireLocalNode, id 0x100000251, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (90 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o IOFireWireUserClientIniter <class IOFireWireUserClientIniter, id 0x100000252, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o IOFireWireUserClientIniter <class IOFireWireUserClientIniter, id 0x1000002ed, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o IOFireWireIP <class IOFireWireIP, id 0x1000002ee, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o fw0 <class IOFWInterface, id 0x1000002f3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002be, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o RP04@1C,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ac, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000020e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o UHC1@1D <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o EHC1@1D,7 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (124855 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x10000020c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (124841 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D,7 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000220, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000229, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000022b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o HubDevice@fd100000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000253, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 15>
| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000025a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000025e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o Built-in iSight@fd110000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000261, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (256 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000267, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o Built-in iSight@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000026b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x1000004c6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000277, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x1000004c7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000278, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x1000004c5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o IR Receiver@fd120000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100000281, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (240 ms), retain 10>
| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100000283, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000284, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (106 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o AppleIRController <class AppleIRController, id 0x100000286, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (93 ms), retain 12>
| | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000287, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003c1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003f1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o iPad@fd130000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x100001725, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8497 ms), retain 12>
| | | +-o IOService <class IOService, id 0x100001729, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id 0x10000172d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000172f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (31 ms), retain 9>
| | | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x100001735, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | | +-o Apple USB Multiplexor@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100001730, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (32 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3 <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3, id 0x100001734, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 11>
| | +-o pci-bridge@1E <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001da, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000208, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o LPCB@1F <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4242 ms), retain 24>
| | | +-o AppleLPC <class AppleLPC, id 0x1000002ea, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o SATA@1F,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (284 ms), retain 14>
| | | +-o AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI, id 0x10000021e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (224 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o PRT0@0 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x10000019e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (224 ms), retain 11>
| | | | +-o IOAHCIDevice@0 <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x10000022c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (224 ms), retain 13>
| | | | +-o AppleAHCIDiskDriver <class AppleAHCIDiskDriver, id 0x10000022f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (221 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice <class IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice, id 0x100000230, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (221 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000233, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (220 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o Hitachi HTS725050A9A362 Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100000235, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (220 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | "Content" = "GUID_partition_scheme"
| | | | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | | | "Leaf" = No
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0"
| | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="Internal.icns","CFBundleI dentifier"="com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily"}
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 0
| | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | "Size" = 500107862016
| | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000236, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o IOGUIDPartitionScheme <class IOGUIDPartitionScheme, id 0x10000023a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (58 ms), retain 8>
| | | | +-o EFI system partition@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x10000024b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | | "Content" = "C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s1"
| | | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 1
| | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | | "UUID" = "00000D71-70CC-0000-C137-0000FF1F0000"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | "Size" = 209715200
| | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "C12A7328-F81F-11D2-BA4B-00A0C93EC93B"
| | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x10000024e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | | +-o Customer@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x10000024c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (56 ms), retain 11>
| | | | | | {
| | | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | | "Content" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s2"
| | | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | | "BSD Minor" = 3
| | | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | | "UUID" = "00003F5E-6AA8-0000-8957-0000DB630000"
| | | | | | "Partition ID" = 2
| | | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | | "Size" = 499248103424
| | | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | | "Open" = Yes
| | | | | | "Content Hint" = "48465300-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | | }
| | | | | |
| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000250, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | | +-o Recovery HD@3 <class IOMedia, id 0x10000024d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (29 ms), retain 9>
| | | | | {
| | | | | "Removable" = No
| | | | | "Content" = "426F6F74-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | | "BSD Name" = "disk0s3"
| | | | | "Ejectable" = No
| | | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | | "BSD Minor" = 2
| | | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Writable" = Yes
| | | | | "UUID" = "86F7257C-A03A-4737-916B-6D76378C36FA"
| | | | | "Partition ID" = 3
| | | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | | "Size" = 650002432
| | | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | | "Open" = No
| | | | | "Content Hint" = "426F6F74-0000-11AA-AA11-00306543ECAC"
| | | | | "BSD Unit" = 0
| | | | | }
| | | | |
| | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x10000024f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o PRT1@1 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x10000019f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (153 ms), retain 11>
| | | +-o IOAHCIDevice@0 <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x10000022e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (153 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o IOAHCISerialATAPI <class IOAHCISerialATAPI, id 0x100000234, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (146 ms), retain 9>
| | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x100000239, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (41 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05, id 0x10000023d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o IODVDServices <class IODVDServices, id 0x100000240, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o SCSITaskUserClientIniter <class SCSITaskUserClientIniter, id 0x100000241, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| | | +-o IODVDBlockStorageDriver <class IODVDBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000242, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o SBUS@1F,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (138 ms), retain 13>
| | | +-o AppleSMBusPCI <class AppleSMBusPCI, id 0x100000302, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (39 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o BUS0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (39 ms), retain 10>
| | | +-o AppleSMBusControllerICH <class AppleSMBusControllerICH, id 0x100000306, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (38 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o MKY0 <class AppleSMBusDevice, id 0x100000307, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (38 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o AppleMikeyDriver <class AppleMikeyDriver, id 0x100000309, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 7>
| | | +-o AppleMikeyHIDDriver <class AppleMikeyHIDDriver, id 0x100000321, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 8>
| | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000323, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003be, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x1000003ee, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o pci8086,3b32@1F,6 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001db, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| +-o DMAC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o FWHD <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000014f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o HPET <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000150, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleHPET <class AppleHPET, id 0x1000001c9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o IPIC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000151, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o MATH <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000152, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o LDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000153, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o CDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000154, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o RTC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000155, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (20 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o AppleRTC <class AppleRTC, id 0x1000001ca, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o TIMR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000156, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o SMC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000157, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1120 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleSMC <class AppleSMC, id 0x1000002e8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (103 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o SMCWatchDogTimer <class SMCWatchDogTimer, id 0x100000348, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o SMS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000158, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o SMCMotionSensor <class SMCMotionSensor, id 0x1000002c6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o ALS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000159, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1080 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleLMUController <class AppleLMUController, id 0x1000002ec, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o EC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 10>
| +-o SMB0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (33 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleECSMBusController <class AppleECSMBusController, id 0x1000001cd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (32 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleSmartBatteryManager <class AppleSmartBatteryManager, id 0x1000001d7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| | +-o AppleSmartBattery <class AppleSmartBattery, id 0x1000001d9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o SBS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o GMUX <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (39 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleMuxControl <class AppleMuxControl, id 0x1000002cc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (26 ms), retain 15>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklight <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklight, id 0x1000002d1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlClient <class AppleGraphicsControlClient, id 0x1000003b1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlClient <class AppleGraphicsControlClient, id 0x10000043a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlClient <class AppleGraphicsControlClient, id 0x100000468, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlClient <class AppleGraphicsControlClient, id 0x100000615, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o PDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000016b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o ADP1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000189, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPIACAdapter <class AppleACPIACAdapter, id 0x1000001ce, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o LID0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000018a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (33 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleACPILid <class AppleACPILid, id 0x1000001cf, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o PWRB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000018b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001d0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o PNLF <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000018c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (19 ms), retain 10>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklight <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklight, id 0x1000002d1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x100000394, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x100000395, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 8>
| +-o SLPB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000018d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001d3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
| +-o CPBG@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000018e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (33 ms), retain 18>
| | +-o AppleACPIPCI <class AppleACPIPCI, id 0x1000001d1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 19>
| | +-o pci8086,2c62@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001dc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o IMCH@0,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 9>
| | +-o pci8086,2d10@2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001dd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,2d11@2,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001de, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,2d12@2,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001df, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o pci8086,2d13@2,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 8>
| +-o IOPCIMessagedInterruptController <class IOPCIMessagedInterruptController, id 0x1000001cc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
| +-o AppleEFIRuntime <class AppleEFIRuntime, id 0x1000001d4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (225 ms), retain 8>
| +-o AppleEFINVRAM <class AppleEFINVRAM, id 0x1000001d6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 682>
+-o IOResources <class IOResources, id 0x100000113, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (791 ms), retain 26>
+-o AppleKeyStore <class AppleKeyStore, id 0x100000121, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>
+-o IOHDIXController <class IOHDIXController, id 0x100000122, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (52 ms), retain 7>
| +-o IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernel@1 <class IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernel, id 0x100000eee, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 11>
| | +-o IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernelUserClient <class IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernelUserClient, id 0x100000ef0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| | +-o IODiskImageBlockStorageDeviceOutKernel <class IODiskImageBlockStorageDeviceOutKernel, id 0x100000ef1, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000ef2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| | +-o Apple UDIF read-only compressed (bzip2) Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100000ef3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 9>
| | | {
| | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | "Content" = "Apple_partition_scheme"
| | | "Whole" = Yes
| | | "Leaf" = No
| | | "BSD Name" = "disk1"
| | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="Removable.icns","CFBundle Identifier"="com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily"}
| | | "BSD Minor" = 4
| | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | "Writable" = No
| | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | "Size" = 18470912
| | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | "Open" = No
| | | "Content Hint" = ""
| | | "BSD Unit" = 1
| | | }
| | |
| | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000ef4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o IOApplePartitionScheme <class IOApplePartitionScheme, id 0x100000ef8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o Apple@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000ef9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>
| | | | {
| | | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | | "Content" = "Apple_partition_map"
| | | | "Whole" = No
| | | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | | "BSD Name" = "disk1s1"
| | | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | | | "BSD Minor" = 5
| | | | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | "Writable" = No
| | | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | | "Size" = 32256
| | | | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | | | "Open" = No
| | | | "Content Hint" = "Apple_partition_map"
| | | | "BSD Unit" = 1
| | | | }
| | | |
| | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000efb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| | +-o DiscRecording 5.0.9d2@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000efa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | | {
| | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | "Content" = "Apple_HFS"
| | | "Whole" = No
| | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | "BSD Name" = "disk1s2"
| | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | "BSD Minor" = 6
| | | "Writable" = No
| | | "Partition ID" = 2
| | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | "Size" = 18438144
| | | "Open" = No
| | | "Content Hint" = "Apple_HFS"
| | | "BSD Unit" = 1
| | | }
| | |
| | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000efc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernel@4 <class IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernel, id 0x10000177b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 11>
| +-o IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernelUserClient <class IOHDIXHDDriveOutKernelUserClient, id 0x10000177d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>
| +-o IODiskImageBlockStorageDeviceOutKernel <class IODiskImageBlockStorageDeviceOutKernel, id 0x10000177e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 6>
| +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x10000177f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 8>
| +-o Apple UDIF read-only compressed (bzip2) Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100001780, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 10>
| | {
| | "Removable" = Yes
| | "Content" = "Apple_partition_scheme"
| | "Whole" = Yes
| | "Leaf" = No
| | "BSD Name" = "disk2"
| | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | "IOMediaIcon" = {"IOBundleResourceFile"="Removable.icns","CFBundle Identifier"="com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily"}
| | "BSD Minor" = 7
| | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | "Writable" = No
| | "BSD Major" = 1
| | "Size" = 8029184
| | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | "Open" = Yes
| | "Content Hint" = ""
| | "BSD Unit" = 2
| | }
| |
| +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100001781, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o IOApplePartitionScheme <class IOApplePartitionScheme, id 0x100001785, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>
| +-o Apple@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100001786, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>
| | | {
| | | "Removable" = Yes
| | | "Content" = "Apple_partition_map"
| | | "Whole" = No
| | | "Leaf" = Yes
| | | "BSD Name" = "disk2s1"
| | | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | | "BSD Minor" = 8
| | | "Writable" = No
| | | "Partition ID" = 1
| | | "BSD Major" = 1
| | | "Size" = 32256
| | | "Open" = No
| | | "Content Hint" = "Apple_partition_map"
| | | "BSD Unit" = 2
| | | }
| | |
| | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100001788, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o disk image@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x100001787, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 9>
| | {
| | "Removable" = Yes
| | "Content" = "Apple_HFS"
| | "Whole" = No
| | "Leaf" = Yes
| | "BSD Name" = "disk2s2"
| | "Ejectable" = Yes
| | "Preferred Block Size" = 512
| | "BSD Minor" = 9
| | "IOGeneralInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | "Writable" = No
| | "Partition ID" = 2
| | "BSD Major" = 1
| | "Size" = 7991296
| | "IOBusyInterest" = "IOCommand is not serializable"
| | "Open" = Yes
| | "Content Hint" = "Apple_HFS"
| | "BSD Unit" = 2
| | }
| |
| +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100001789, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
+-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, id 0x100000123, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (272 ms), retain 6>
| +-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient, id 0x10000012e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>
| +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002be, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000244, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>
| +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100000355, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100000388, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x100000391, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003bb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003c3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o com_apple_BootCache <class com_apple_BootCache, id 0x100000245, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eZlib <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eZlib, id 0x100000246, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTyp eDataless, id 0x100000247, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals <class AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals, id 0x1000002c0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
+-o ApplePolicyControl <class ApplePolicyControl, id 0x10000030b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>
+-o Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X <class Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X, id 0x10000030c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOBluetoothHCIController <class IOBluetoothHCIController, id 0x10000030e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), retain 8>
| +-o IOBluetoothHCIUserClient <class IOBluetoothHCIUserClient, id 0x1000003ec, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IODisplayWrangler <class IODisplayWrangler, id 0x10000030f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 10>
| +-o IOAccelerationUserClient <class IOAccelerationUserClient, id 0x1000003b2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOHIDResource <class IOHIDResource, id 0x100000310, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o IOSurfaceRoot <class IOSurfaceRoot, id 0x100000311, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 11>
| +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x10000062c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000631, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
| +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100000d76, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>
+-o IOUserEthernetResource <class IOUserEthernetResource, id 0x100000312, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o IOBluetoothSerialManager <class IOBluetoothSerialManager, id 0x10000038a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>
+-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x10000038b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
| +-o IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync, id 0x10000038c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
| +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x10000038d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x10000038e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>
+-o IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync, id 0x10000038f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>
+-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x100000390, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>

Last edited by jessifanfic; 06-20-2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: wrap huge paste in spoiler
Old 06-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Please wrap large pastes in Spoiler tags (the red X eye in advanced)

(sorry, google?? ate your second paste when I tried to wrap it)
Old 06-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #13
jessifanfic
jessifanfic began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad 3/Marvin App, Iphone 4s/Stanza
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Please wrap large pastes in Spoiler tags (the red X eye in advanced)
(sorry, google?? ate your second paste when I tried to wrap it)
looks like you accidentally wrapped it with youtube instead of spoiler.

All fixed.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessifanfic View Post
looks like you accidentally wrapped it with youtube instead of spoiler.

All fixed.

Thanks
oops!
Old 06-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #15
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
I have uploaded the de-bugging information per your instructions on GitHub. Thanks so much!

UPDATE: I just thought of something so I wanted to make sure I passed this onto GRiker. My issue somewhat different than Andy's - his implies that the plug-in DOES NOT see his device. My issue is that upon connection, the iOS reader plug-in detects the device, however, the Marvin button that should be added to Calibre is NOT showing up.

My apologies if I mis-represented my issue.
I have same issue of not showing Marvin button.
This is solved by:
- updating to latest Marvin
- going to cloud icon (where your OPDS connections,etc) and pressing connect to calibre where
Closed Thread